We don't accept returns unless the goods arrived damaged or defective, in which case please contact us.
★Procedure for support for breakage in transit★
- File the breakage with a forwarder (in this case, post office in your country) by yourself.
Also inform us of the condition.
- Acceptance of application of breakage at the post office
It may take a few months. If you think your application is not treated properly, you’d better remind them.
- Post office in Japan will be informed the breakage by the post office in your country.
Then, both parties will investigate the issue.
- We’ll be informed of the investigation result from the post office.
- We’ll contact you regarding replacement.
We know it’s a time-consuming process.
We are sorry, but we cannot file the breakage from our side according to the Japan Post regulation. Please file the breakage with the post office in your country. After a set of procedures, we’ll be able to replace the goods. Please note that it may take a few months. It’s up to the post office in your country. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Once we receive the investigation result, we can compensate for the damage by shipping replacement to customers by EMS or ePacket.
We thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.