- Any return or refund will not be accepted after order is sent.
- We will not be responsible for any damages or losses occurred during the delivery.
- Please check your clothing items (size & color etc) carefully as we do not accept returns or refunds or exchanges once order is sent.
- The products may differ from image shown and is subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. We ask for your kind understanding.
- Any and all import or duty taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your import office in your country.
- Please note that the consumption tax is charged as a handling fee for international shipping.
Our Order Process
1. PLACE ORDER
online and confirm all details.
2. JAPANESE EMAIL SENT - IGNORE:
Once your order is confirmed you will first receive a confirmation email in JAPANESE- you can ignore this!
3. ENGLISH EMAIL SENT:
Another confirmation email in English will be sent summarising your order.
* Please do check your junk mail box. Sometimes, our email ends up in your junk mail sorted out by your email.
4. ORDER PACKED & SHIPPING FEE CALCULATED:
Once we receive your order through our system, we will pack your order and calculate your shipping fee usually dependent on weight.
5. CUSTOMER CONTACTED AND SENT SHIPPING FEE:
We will email each customer confirming their specific shipping fee for their order and location.
6. CREDIT CARD- CUSTOMER REQUIRED TO REPLY:
If the customer chooses the CREDIT CARD OPTION, the customer is requested to reply to our shipping cost email to give us the OK.
7. PAYPAL- COMPLETE PAYMENT via LINK SENT:
If customer chooses PAYPAL, the customer will be sent a link via rakuten after we have calculated the shipping costs. Customer is required to follow the link and instructions on the email sent to complete payment.
8. PAYMENT CLEARED- PARCEL SHIPPED:
Once payment has cleared either through PAYPAL or by charging the credit card, we will ship your order. (We will only charge your credit for the total amount incl shipping costs, AFTER we receive an OK email from the customer. Please be aware if you do not reply to our email, we will not charge or ship your order out.)
10. CONFIRMATION EMAILS SENT x 2:
Customer will receive 2 confirmation emails. One confirming payment cleared and two confirming shipment.
11. PARCEL TRACKING NUMBER:
The shipment email will include a tracking number by which you can track your parcel via the shipping companys website.
PLEASE BE AWARE of the following:
- If credit card is chosen: Please beware that we often get declined cards during payment, mainly because most banks automatically reject foreign card purchases without prior notification from the customer, due to fraud prevention. If you think this may apply to you, please contact your bank in advance to let them know that a Japanese company will be charging your credit soon. It saves alot of hassle and email correspondance.
- Generally we will confirm shipping costs on the same day the order is placed or the day after. ( If the order is received during working hours before 6pm on weekdays only, we are closed on weekends )
- You can place an order as a guest or login into your Rakuten account. Rakuten account holders can collect points with each purchase. 1 point = 1 JPY. You can use points as money when making new orders.Rakuten account holders have the option to change payment method by themselves at any stage before payment is taken.
- The search tool on our page is more effective when only 1 word is entered. Searching more than 1 word does not always work out well.
- The customer is responsible for any customs tax charged on their parcel when it is processed in your country, so please be familiar with your own countrys laws/policies.
- If you have any queries at all, feel free to write to us directly Email : email@example.com
- Shipping options are available from EMS, Fedex, E-pocket. Insured amount differs to the shipping way. EMS- 20,000yen/ Fedex- $100US/ E-pocket- 6000yen. If you want to insure all your ordered items, please kindly ask.