By purchasing a product with us we take for granted that you do agree and accept the following statements.
In the case of product initial defectiveness, we will be able to replace the product or send it to the maker to be repaired if the customer pays all the delivery fees involved (Customer country-Japan- customer country). This service is valid just 6 months after purchase, proved the customer used the product as described in the user manual (often just available in Japanese). The product must contain all the original labels, accesories, and packing.In the case of the product cannot be repaired or is out of production, we will reimburse a proportional fee once we receive the defective product from the customer.
The shipping fees covered by the customer will not be reimbursed.
Reimbursement can be made just by PayPal.
The product should be shipped to the following address: Cherrybell Japan Co. 2-8-24 Nishifukuma Fukutsu-shi Fukuoka 811-3219
How to calculate the approximate shipping fee
- Search in any web or search engine for the phrase: “Japan EMS check rates and delivery days"
- Check the search result link. The correct one should display a window of JP Post with headers “International Mail” and “Check rates and delivery days"
- In the option box: 1. Choose the type of article you are sending. Choose the option “parcel (package)”
- In the option box “2. Specify the weight of article you are sending (in grams)” write the weight of your package. If you are buying more that 1 article try to figure out the total weigh of your purchase (this is an estimate as it still has to be packed)
- In the option box “3. Choose prefecture you are sending the article from” choose Fukuoka
- In the option box “4. Choose country or region of destination” choose your own country.
- Click on the “Next” icon under the option boxes
- A new window will appear showing the EMS rate and number of days, also other delivery methods available for your country will appear. You can use this information for contacting us and requesting an specific delivery method. Be aware that sometimes not all the displayed methods are available.
Return & Delivery Policies for International Packages
Cherrybell does not accept cancellations, exchanges or refunds for the following reasons: customer change of mind, individual reasons, incorrect products ordered and delayed delivery. We will not accept responsibility to refund your payment for a defective product unless one of the products in your order is forgotten or incorrectly put into your parcel by us.
Hot weather policy
Please be aware of high temperature in Japan during summer (May~August), even if your order arrives in 2~3 days by EMS to your country please be aware that your order may be shipped and/or stored in placed that will exceed 40 centigrade degrees if you are buying a product that could be affected by hot temperature we recommend to delay to purchase until the weather cools. Our shop can take no responsibility and no guarantee your product will not be affected by high temperature during its transportation, therefore we do not accept refund requests, cancellations, exchanges or refunds due to hot weather damage.
Customs & duties
We assume that the purchaser has understood the import laws applicable in his/her country before any order is placed. Cherrybell does not take responsibility for bearing any additional import duty charged by the customs’ office to our customers or possible import restrictions. Therefore we are not responsible for products shipped that are held at or confiscated by customs in your destination country. We recommend you to contact your customs’ office for checking prohibited items in advance to avoid the risk of your product being confiscated or delayed by your local customs’ office.