|일본 우체국EMS(국제특급우편)||고객님께서 주문하신 상품은 일본 우체국의EMS(국제특급우편)를 통해 발송될 예정입니다. EMS는 전세계(120개국이상) 우체국 간에 특별 우편운송망을 통해 빠르고 안전하게 우편물을 배달할 수 있습니다. 그리고 고객님은 국제적으로 연결된 전산망을 통해 고객님께서 주문하신 상품의 배송상황을 조회할 수 있으며 1주일내에 배송될 것입니다. 예상 배송비 보기|
신용카드 또는 체크카드 결제가 가능합니다.
이용 가능한 신용카드/체크카드 :
|PayPal||PayPal(페이팔) 결제가 가능합니다. 주문확인 메일을 받으신 후, 페이팔 결제를 진행해 주세요.
*메일에 기제된 기한까지 페이팔 결제가 확인되지 않을 경우, 주문은 자동적으로 취소됩니다.
|Alipay||* When you choose [PayPal] or [AliPay] to pay your bill, we will send you an email about payment link via Rakuten settlement system. Please follow the steps in the email to finish your payment.|
[Return and Cancellation Policy]
There is a policy of a no refund, no exchange and cancellation for international shipping services. Please check your items, their size and colors if they are OK before purchasing.
[About shipping trouble and accident insurance]
If international shipping is damaged or partly missing during delivery,
the actual damage cost will be compensate within the limits of following guidance.
● Shipping method [EMS]: usually maximum of \20,000 is paid for the actual loss
● Shipping method [Air mail / SAL / surface] ： Not Insurance
When EMS use, no charge up to the article value equivalent to 20,000yen.
Then premium (additional charge) of 50yen will be added per 20,000yen.
If you order more than 20,000yen (exclude shipping cost),
you have undertaken the procedure to enter additional charge for covers all fees.
To unsubscribe from covers all fees, please reply to our shop
with "not joining the insurance system" as main body of e-mail.
An early indication of your disposition to this matter would be very much appreciated.
[When your item is broken]
when the item is damaged and delivered to the receiver,
the latter has to preserve the postal item in the current condition and make a statement
regarding the missing part of the package or damaged item in the local Post Office.
Please follow the procedure below.
1. Hold on to broken items, package and shipping materials. They will be necessary when we apply compensation.
2. Visit the nearest post office with broken items, package, shipping materials and shipment invoice.
3. File a damage report at post office.
4. After the damage report is made, please send an email to our shop.
5. Later, we will shipping you new items.