-Contents 400 ml
-Component synthetic resin, organic solvent
-20 minutes drying time [summer]-30 [winter] 40 minutes-1 hour
-Usable materials iron, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, glass, etc.
* (PP, PE, polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride is not allowed)
Possible dispersal area 0.8-1.0 m (fill 2 or 3 times)
* Depends on Foundation status, color, coating methods, environment.
-Rubber spray painted after heat-resistant temperature: 80-140 degrees
-The temperature can itself: below 40 degrees
Rubber paint peeled off easily by hand after drying.
-To paint parts under process does not need to there is no problem, but when a special
Based on or use as a primer white ベース に 下塗り として 白地 を お 使い いただいたり クリア clear (clear) finish even more to clean and spray painted as glaze and protect you.
-Never put more than 24 hours after painting, and usually separated with.
-The parts and construction.
[-Painted wheels and two minutes is available in a spray bottle. (Depends on the size and design. 18 inch over wheels 4 painting to purchase 3 books. ) We recommend you purchase more.
Not peeled cleanly and not a reasonable thickness.
Make sure no dirt or dust * painted in.
Do not use * any other use.
Smell the smell of the product for a long time because it contains organic solvents and dangerous. While painting the ventilation well please.
* Please travellers painting no people around him.
If the color in the image differs from actual monitor environment such as in.
* Keep a place exposed to direct sunlight or place such as a car in high temperatures, such as Please avoid.
Also, keep out of children's reach.
* Painted wheels, etc., for car wash Jet injection and high pressure car wash do not.
* Please note strongly scraping coated surface. Can cause peeling.
* Airmail Shipping non-commodity is because Okinawa and other ships to the island (local) cannot do.
* Seek medical advice if washing large amounts of SOAP well if it adheres to the skin, pain or change in appearance.
* If contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
* Rest and clean air in if you inhale the gas, if you feel sick, consult a doctor.