[ GST (Goods & Service Tax) for order shipped to Australia ]
From 1 July 2018, GST will generally apply to sales of low value imported goods into Australia.
Based on GST enforcement, for applicable order based on customs value, each shop (seller) will charge you 10 % of the GST-exclusive price of the goods sold (including costs such as shipping and insurance)
|ePacket (Under 2kg & 6,000JPY / Over, send "EMS")||*** International e-Packet / Product weight less than 2 kg & 6,000 JPY ***
* Small items under 2kg and 6,000JPY and Length + width + thickness = with in 90cm can be sent for a cheaper price comparing to EMS (International Express Mail) or to registered small packets.
* If total order package size is over e-Packet size, we send by EMS.
* If you`d like to use EMS, please input "EMS request" in next page "Requests and quiestiopns about orders".
* The items are sent by airmail.
* Tracking service is available for some countries. There is also a maximum 6000-yen insurance.
- International e-Packet Fee (Currency unit is yen) -
- Q&A -
*** EMS ***
|Credit Card||We accept credit cards. The following credit cards can be used:
• Visa • MasterCard • JCB • Dinners • American Express
|PayPal||We accept PayPal. After receiving the order confirmation e-mail, please proceed with the PayPal payment.
- Note -
Please note that if payment through PayPal is not confirmed by the date indicated in the e-mail, your order will be automatically cancelled.
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.