|Pharmaceutical product description|
|Classification of goods||Specified pharmaceutical products / made in India|
|Product description||Weight: 80 g (tubed)
▽ relieve various symptoms associated with colds, sneezing, nasal congestion, and veixveporubb is put on the chest, throat and back.
[Veixveporubb, by the action of two stuffy nose and relieve various symptoms associated with the common cold, including sneezing.
[Veixveporubb effective ingredients are heated at body temperature steam is inhaled through the nose or mouth, and breathe easier SUSU the.
[Veixveporubb effective ingredients that improve blood circulation and, keep warm, nasal congestion due to colds, sneezing symptoms will ease.
|Efficacy and effects||Relief of symptoms associated with the common cold, nasal congestion, sneezing,|
|Dosage and administration||1. observe the prescribed dosage and administration.
2. If you want to use in children, to use under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians.
3. to keep the note.
If in eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water.
If the symptoms are severe, consult eye specialist clinic.
4. veixveporubb is used only for topical and, please do not ingest.
|Precautions on use||-Don't do that.
Do not use, such as oral, nasal and wound around the eyes, the mucous membranes, etc.
-To consult it.
Following people should consult doctor or pharmacist ago use. 1. those who have received medical treatment.
2. pregnant women or people who seem to have become pregnant.
3. the person or family is allergic people.
4. people who have allergic symptoms caused by the drug.
5. wicked wet and sores.
6. people who have a fever or those who have prolonged symptoms.
Discontinue use immediately in the following cases, have the instruction manual for veixveporubb, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
1. immediately after use, symptoms such as rash, redness, or itching;
2. If using 7 days, symptoms are often if not.
* This product is not intended to relieve various symptoms such as nasal congestion due to colds, sneezing, fever, and as.
|Ingredients & quantities||DL-camphor 5.26 g, turpentine 4.68 g 2.82 g of l-menthol, eucalyptus oil 1.33 g
Nutmeg oil 0.69 g, Cedar leaf oil 0.44 g
Food additives: Timor, Vaseline
|Storage and handling precautions|| 1. cool place out of direct sunlight, close lid well and keep it.
2. keep out of children's reach.
3. in other containers (may change the quality or misused), 入rekaenaide.
4. do not use products beyond the expiration date.
In addition, in even after opening please use as quickly as possible. (For better performance)
|Importer's name, address and contact information||For inquiries about products
Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. customer 119-room
Office hours: 8: 30 ~ 21: 00
(Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded)
|Presented by name
|Medicine and Palm Dale pharmacist Nakaya, Hiroshi
|Credit Card||We accept credit and debit cards.
The following credit and debit cards can be used:
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.