"HP cream 25 g, are prone to inflammation and chronic dry skin moisturizer. Demonstrated excellent skin moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and increases blood flow with heparinoid moisturizing power to smooth the skin. Pharmaceutical products.
Heparinoid (3 features): 1 moisturizing action: increase the defenses of the skin by moisturizing and prevents the ingress of foreign bodies. 2. anti-inflammatory effect: quell inflammation makes look like rough skin symptoms, leads to a healthy state. 3. circulation effect: to better blood flow and promotes the regeneration of the skin.
Precautions on use
-Don't do it
(Do not obey the current symptoms get worse or, more likely to have side effects. )
1. do not use the person bleeding blood disorders (haemophilia, thrombocytopenia, Purpura).
(Having a blood anticoagulant effect may encourage bleeding. )
2. do not use in the following areas.
Around the eyes, the eyes, the mucous membranes (oral, nasal, vaginal).
1. the following persons should consult doctor, pharmacist or registered prior to use.
(1) a person who has received medical treatment
(2) those who have caused the allergic reactions due to drugs
(3) bad people's wet and sores
2. after use, the following symptoms occur if you have the possibility of side effects, so discontinue use immediately and have this document, consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
|Relationship between parts
||Rash, redness, or itching, swelling, Purpura
3.5 - 6 days with symptoms are not getting better if you stop using and have this document, consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
Efficacy and effects
Keratosis, chapped hands, elbows, knees and heels, ankles, hands and feet cracked and dry skin chapped skin, xerosis, Pediatric, scratches, Burns, frostbite, sores excluding after skin lumps and fatigues, sprained, strained (except for the face) after swelling, muscle pain, joint pain
Dosage and administration
1 day 1-several times the amount rubbed into the affected area or stretch gauze, etc, please post.
((Note about dosage and Administration))
1. If you want to use in children, to use under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians.
2. to keep note. If in eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. When there is abnormal, please consult your doctor.
3. only use topical.
* Do not use on a bleeding wound. (May be bloody difficult to halt. )
* Do not use after some bruises and burns on the face.
Ingredients and quantity
in 100 g
Heparinoid: 0.3 g
Additives: Torii so octane acid Glycerin, olefinoligomer, Dimethyl polysiloxane, cetostearyl alcohol, stearic acid glycerol, stearic acid polyoxyl, Parabens, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, MACROGOL, d-sorbitol, Edetate sodium and ethanol
Storage and handling precautions
1. product in a cool place out of direct sunlight away from making the keep.
2. keep out of children's reach.
3. do not swap the other containers. (May change the quality or misused. )
4. do not use the product usage time limit has expired. In addition, after opening in it and use as soon as possible.
You have questions about the product, please below.
Novartis Pharma co., Ltd. customer service Office
106-8618 4-17-30 West Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Tel: 03 (5766) 2615
Admission hours 9:00 - 17:00 (weekends and public holidays, except for Novartis Pharma Inc. closed on the other)
Side effects damage relief system contact
(Germany) pharmaceuticals and medical devices Agency
Phone: 0120-149-931 (toll free)
Manufactured and distributed
Japan Dick co., Ltd.
Toyama Prefecture Toyama yokogoshi 168 Street
Novartis Pharma co., Ltd.
Tokyo, Minato-ku, Nishi Azabu 4-17-30