|Risk classification||2. pharmaceuticals|
|Expiration date of pharmaceuticals||The feed until the expiration date is more than a year.|
|Ads responsibility||Planarian co., Ltd. nadeko flat tail medication station pharmacy opened permit no. 12A 00096 No.|
"Otsuka oronine H ointment bin 100 g ointment containing excellent antiseptic, chlorhexidine gluconate. Effective against Chilblains, and sterilize cuts and scrapes, chapped skin, acne, rash, Hatake, excellent burn (light weight). Pharmaceutical products.
Precautions on use
-Don't do it
(Do not obey the current symptoms get worse or, likely to have side effects)
Do not use the following parts.
(1) Eczema (sores, rash)
(3) bugs, and
1. the following persons should consult doctor or pharmacist prior to use.
(1) a person who has received medical treatment
(2) a person or a family is allergic people
(3) allergy medicines or cosmetics (e.g. rash, redness, or itching, rashes, etc.) who have had
(4) those who affected a wide range of
(5) terrible people wetting and sores
(6) a person of deep wounds and severe burns
2. discontinue use immediately in the following cases, have attached documents, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
(1) If after use, the following symptoms occur
Efficacy and effects
Acne, rash, Hatake, Burns (of cost), Chilblains, cracked, chapped skin, blemishes, itch, Jock itch ringworm, athlete's foot (which does not jukushite cram)
Dosage and administration
Depending on the conditions of affected areas from time to time applying gauze, absorbent cotton, to use or apply directly on the affected area in a clean finger.
(Note related to the usage and dosage)
(1) If you want to use in children, to use under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians.
(2) Note do not turn eyes. If eye contact, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. If the symptoms are severe, consult eye specialist clinic.
(3) use the drug only to the topical.
(4) use of the affected area and the surrounding dirt from.
Ingredients and quantity
This product is formulated with antiseptic chlorhexidine gluconate hydrophilic ointment.
chlorhexidine gluconate solution (20%) containing 10 mg in 1 g.
Furthermore, as an additive containing the lauromacrogol, polysorbate 80, sulfuric acid AI/K, MACROGOL, glycerin, Oliv oil, Stearyl alcohol, bees wax, vaseline, self emulsified type stearic acid Glycerin, flavoring, purified water.
Storage and handling precautions
1. stopper tightly in a cool place out of direct sunlight, and keep it.
(2) keep the reach of children.
(3) see 入rekaenaide in other containers. (Or misused, the quality changes. )
(4) outside do not use product boxes and containers will display too.
(5) avoid shock bottle containers are made of glass. Container is damaged and may be injured.
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
108-8242, Tokyo, Minato-ku, Konan 2-Chome 16-4, Shinagawa Grand Central Tower
Drug information center 03-6717-1400
Admission hours 9:00 - 17:00 (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded)
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Tokyo Chiyoda-ku Kanda Tsukasa-Cho 2-9
Manufactured and distributed
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory co., Ltd.
Tokushima Naruto Muya-Cho Tateiwa-芥原 115
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.