|Product name||Himalayan natural salt, pink salt (coarse)|
|Display name||Mineral salts
|Country of origin||Pakistan|
|Quality||Coloring fee obsolete / fragrance free / preservatives
|Container||Plastetic zipper bag
|How to use||
General garden tub (200 L) 30 g to 50 g (2 to 3 tbsp)
|Featured arrangements||Into the bathtub from a straight salt directly 2 to 3 drops of essential oil of your choice in the aroma. Soft and gentle fragrance.|
|Please note||* May be left without melt the scum and sand because it is a natural salt. Do not use the remaining hot water washing.
* If you have skin problems or Constitution physician counseling on the use.
* Please note do not eye. If when the rinse immediately with clean water.
* To use enamel, marble bath and may rust and deterioration. Also warming feature a 24-hour circulation bath if you use please consult manufacturer.
* After use, rinse tub well.
* This product is not edible. Please do not use in food and beverage applications.
|How to save||At room temperature|
|Classification of goods||Raw materials for cosmetics
|Ads responsibility||Mono co., Ltd. (088-677-8724)|
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.