5% Bonus Points Back!

Shop Japan. We ship worldwide, bringing Japan directly to you.


Oxygen concentration 20,000 ppm! Extra oxygen easily, anytime, anywhere

Mirai-lab Oxycharge

Mirai-lab Oxycharge
  • Mirai-lab Oxycharge
  • Mirai-lab Oxycharge
  • Mirai-lab Oxycharge
Buy it and earn 18 points! About Points
$ 16.53 (¥ 1,800)
Actual price may vary according to exchange rates.
Payment will be charged in yen

Please select options before adding to cart.
Shipping Options: Details
Payment Methods: Details
Credit Card, UnionPay

Product Information

[ 1. Product description]

  • Oxygen concentration 20,000 ppm! Liquid with high concentration of oxygen.
  • Oxygen will be rapidly absorbed by your body immediately after intake, as if you were in an oxygen chamber.
  • Its pocket-size, you can easily take it with you anywhere. Just put it in your water or similar beverage. Easy oxygen charge anytime, anywhere. Supports you in situations or aspects of your life when you need extra oxygen, like health, beauty, sports and diet.
  • Made in Japan.
90% of the energy a person needs to live may come from oxygen, while the remaining 10% may come from food.  Not only the collagen activity and the burning (metabolism) of fat require a large amount of oxygen, but in recent years it has been discovered that oxygen activates the mitochondria, the cellular organelles which are the source of energy of the cell. However, the intake capacity of oxygen peaks at the age of 20, and it is thought to drop by 10% every 10 years, with oxygen on the skin decreasing sharply at the age of 25. The best way to reach everywhere in your body and effectively restore your oxygen levels is through the ingest of soluble oxygen, or "drinking oxygen". Oxycharge is a liquid with a high concentration of pure oxygen from the spring waters of natural beech forests, and it easily provides you with oxygen water anytime anywhere. The body absorbs this oxygen immediately after ingestion, just as if you entered a hyperbaric chamber. Please use it as well when taking our aging care supplement.
[ 2. Product Details]
Product dimensions: 0.8 x 2.8 inches; 0.2 ounces
Shipping weight: 0.6 ounces
Name of the product Oxycharge
Inner capacity 15ml
Preservation method Avoid high temperatures, direct sunlight and keep in a cool place.
Expiry date As printed on the package.             
Manufacturer Shinkowa Pharmaceutical, Co., Ltd 2-30-11 Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Responsibility for advertising Shinkowa Pharmaceutical, Co., Ltd (tel.+81 3-5403-6393)
Category  Revitalizing drink
Made in Japan.


Recently Viewed Products

See All >

Shipping Options


JP Post EMS Your order will be shipped to you via Japan Post EMS. Japan Post is a speedy delivery service that delivers to more than 120 countries. With an effective tracking system and insurance program, EMS is able to offer a secure delivery worldwide. You can track your package with the tracking code provided and it will be delivered within a week. See estimated shipping fee

Payment Methods

Available Payment Methods

  • Credit Card
  • UnionPay


Credit Card

Credit Card We accept credit and debit cards.
The following credit and debit cards can be used:
•American Express

Not available for Overseas shipping

This product cannot be shipped to Us United States from the store.

Please contact the store for further information.


Delivery Rates : EMS (International Express Mail Service)

Ship to
Shipping Option
Note: Exchange rates are for reference only.
Back to Top