|The convenient store which gathers anything from Tokyo
Please enjoy high quality shopping in Japan !
"Macaroni Gratin up quick white sauce (boiled separately not macaroni with) 80 g", is the source of the material delicious creamy au gratin (Gratin mix). White Sauce vegetable broth accompaniment of the ingredients. Yudezu macaroni, perfect in one pot.
How to make a
-Material (plate 2 minutes)
Macaroni Gratin quick up: 1 box
Chicken (cut into bite-sized pieces): 100 g
Onions (sliced)... small 1 / 2 pieces (75 g)
Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
Water: 250 ml (1.1 / 4 cup)
Milk: 100 ml (1 / 2 cup)
Cheese and butter... dosage
* To x amount of milk if you prefer source more creamy and thick, reduce the watershed.
1. heat vegetable oil in a heavy pot, not to overcook the chicken and onion Saute.
2. once off the heat, put a sauce mix, water and milk to mix it well. Add macaroni over medium heat and simmer, stirring constantly.
Slowly boil, simmer for 3 minutes, stirring further. (While still hard Macaroni and burn it in the toaster oven to soften. )
3. transfer to the baking dish, put cheese and butter, bake for 7-8 minutes in a toaster oven. (If too if you burnt along the way aluminum foil, cover. )
If the oven: 200-250 degrees 10-12 minutes in the upper
* Take out the baked is very hot so be careful.
* Can't make in the microwave. Making oven feature when using the microwave oven.
How to save
Keep away from direct sunlight, dry, cool place.
Macaroni, flour, creaming powder, sugar, powdered milk, salt, starch, cheese, spices, yeast extract, chicken, fried garlic, seasonings (amino acid etc.), emulsifier, calcium carbonate, fragrances, spice extract, acidulant, (including some of the raw egg, soy)
(Per 1 portion (40 g product))
Energy 154 kcal, protein 4.7 g, fat 3.2 g, carbohydrate 26.6 g, sodium 760 mg, (salt equivalent amount) (1.9 g)
Start Date:25/04/2018 00:00 JST
End Date:25/04/2018 23:59 JST
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.