|The convenient store which gathers anything from Tokyo
Please enjoy high quality shopping in Japan !
[ Notice of Summer break]
"Naive conditioner moist rich refill 400 ml ', until the inside of the hair and spread, anytime is a natural sect hair rinse hair with smooth care treatment. Contains peach leaf extract and グルコシルトレハ loin BP, rosehip oil alpha. Protects moisture in the hair, silky, sultry supple crab fingers and Nikki hair silky. Followed by soft, sweet fruity scent. For a refill.
How to use the
Shampoo after the dosage on the whole hair and then rinse.
How to refill
1. firmly hold the spout piece, please cut the pull to the arrow direction. (Please note may have a strong Pack and fly liquid)
2. spout firmly into the mouth of the bottle, please しぼり出して and contents.
* Always Refill bottles 'naive Conditioner (moist and rich)", please not mix other conditioner and water.
* Please refill from the entire pump and bottle containers wash under running water, must be well dried.
* Please ensure when refilling the old refill by all at one time.
Please note that
And when you don't fit into the scalp, also when you have scars, eczema, or do not use.
And in use, such as redness, itching, and irritation immediately discontinue use and consult a skin specialist to the recommended. Symptoms worse if you continue to use.
-Into your eyes, rinse immediately.
-Should be placed just out of reach of children.
Water, Stearyl alcohol, ベヘナミドプロピルジメチルアミン, Dimethicone, glycosyl trehalose, peach leaf extract, rosehip oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed oat protein, lactic acid, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, paraffin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, ceteth-25, Amodimethicone, ceteth-5, BG, citric acid, PG, sodium benzoate, methylparaben, flavoring, caramel
Country of origin
And rinse all
Ingredients that protect the hair surface through sleek hair, protects from damage.
Start Date:01/08/2017 00:00 JST
End Date:31/10/2017 23:59 JST
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.