"Indications and effects.
○ headache, toothache and dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps), neuralgia, backache, injury pain, pain after tooth extraction, sore throat and ear pain, joint pain, muscle pain, shoulder pain, pain, fracture pain, sprain pain relievers
○ fever chills and fever
"Dosage and administration"
15-year-old more than once: 1 Tablet
8-year-old ~ less than a 15-year-old single amount: 1 / 2 Tablet
Limited to 3 times one day, please take fasting avoided as much as possible. Taking space, keep at least 4 hours.
* Do not take under 8 years of age,
* Adhere to the prescribed dosage and administration.
[Ingredients and quantity, per Tablet
Isopropilanti-pilin: 150 mg
Ethenzamide: 250 mg
Caffeine hydrate: 50 mg
Food additives: starch, cellulose, talc, magnesium stearate.
Precautions on use
You do not have
(Do not obey the current symptoms get worse or a side effect and accident prone)
1. Please do not take the next person.
(1) those who have had allergic symptoms with this drug.
(2) those who have caused the asthma, taking a cold medicine and paracetamol for pain drug or other.
2. While you are taking this medicine please do not take any of the following medicines.
Antipyretic analgesics other cold medications, sedatives, motion sickness medicine
3. Taking the time do drunk.
4. Long-term do not find application.
1. Following people who consult doctors, dentists or pharmacists before taking
(1) people who have received medical or dental treatment.
(2) pregnant women who are pregnant or suspect.
(3) milk rests with varicella (chicken pox) or flu or suspected of being, infant, children (under 15 years).
(4) for the elderly.
(5) those who have allergy symptoms caused by the drug.
(6) who next diagnostic. : Heart disease, kidney disease, and liver
2. And stop taking immediately in the following cases, this document shall consult your doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
(1) when the following symptoms are observed after taking.
Dermatologic: rash, redness, or itching, swelling
Gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite
Central nervous system: dizziness
Other: hypothermia in excessive
It may happen in rare cases, severe symptoms below. In that case care physician immediately.
Shock (anaphylaxis): after taking immediately hives, swelling, tightness, along with pale, cold hands and feet, cold sweats, trouble breathing, etc.
Skin and mucous membranes eye syndrome, (Stevens-Johnson Syndrome) Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (Lyell's syndrome): accompanied by high fever, rash, redness and burn like the blistering high symptom appears in the mucous membranes of the skin of the whole body, mouth and eyes
Liver dysfunction: shortness of breath, and jaundice (yellow skin and white of the eye), which appears
Appears pseudoaldosteronism: high blood pressure reduces the urine output and swelling face and limbs, eyelids heavy, and stiffness in your hands, headaches, etc.
Aplastic anemia: Blue looks blue bruising, nosebleeds, gum bleeding, fever, skin and mucous membranes, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, feeling worsens very much. and you, urine, etc..
Agranulocytosis: appeared sudden high fever, I have a chill, sore throat, etc.
(2) if the symptoms are well taking five or six times if not
Storage and handling precautions
(1) keep in a cool place in a dry out of direct sunlight.
(2) keep out of children's reach.
(3) do not swap the other containers. (May change the quality or misused. ）
(4) If you take the rest split tablets per pack in a clean paper out and kept in the box, please take 2 days.
Do not use products beyond the expiration date of the display (5)
Maker: No. 13 healthcare
Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan bridge 3-14-10
Customer Service Office: 03-6667-3232 (flat, 9:00-17:00)
"Ad text by" tanigawa pharmacy: 0880-82-3763
"Made in Japan"
Categories: No. (2) pharmaceuticals