Tranexamic acid to reduce any inflammation with the liquorice dry extract, vitamins 3 for any swelling and pain-reducing drugs.
Taking offers from children over 7 years old.
★ efficacy and effects
Sore throat and eccentric peach inflammation (swelling of throat sore throat) and mouth ulcers
★ dosage and administration
Adults (15 years and over) 2 caplet, 7 years of age or under 15 years of age, one tablet one day 3 morning day take in the evening.
* Do not take less than 7 years old.
-Note about dosage and administration-
Adhere to dosage and administration;
-Take an aperitif, after dinner, either is acceptable.
To take the case to children, under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians;
-How to take pills: press hard on the fingers protruding part of PTP sheet that contains the tablets of aluminum foil on the back-breaking, out to take.
(Leads to an unexpected accident such as accidentally swallowed intact, and stick to the esophageal mucosa. )
* Ingredients and quantity 6 tablets in
Tranexamic acid 750 mg
Liquorice dry extract 198 mg (as native medicine 990 mg)
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 12 mg
Sodium l-ascorbate (vitamin C) 500 mg
* Additives: cellulose, silicic acid and polyvinyl alcohol (part unsaponifiables), starch, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, talc, propylene glycol, Dimethyl polysiloxane, silicon dioxide, yellow 3 iron, carnauba wax
Caution related to ingredients and quantity
Riboflavin tetrabutyrate have been compounding to linezolid and elevated (may be due to vitamin B2, urine becomes yellow. )
Precautions on use
Don't do it (do not obey the current symptoms get worse or, likely to have side effects)
1. you do not take any of the following medicines while taking this drug,
(1) licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra) or the main ingredient glycyrrhizin-containing medicines (may be swelling, increased blood pressure and muscle disease (myopathy). ）
(2) other allergy drugs, tranexamic acid-containing medicines (drugs for rhinitis, colds, antipyretic analgesic, expectorant cough medicine)
2. that the long-term application does not
1. that the next person to consult with doctor or pharmacist ago taking
(1) people who have received medical or dental treatment.
(2) pregnant women or people who seem to have become pregnant.
(3) elderly persons.
(4) the person or family is allergic people.
(5) those who have allergy symptoms caused by the drug.
(6) one of the following symptoms. : Leg swelling
(7) who next diagnostic. : May cause thrombosis, people with high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, blood clots (cerebral thrombosis, myocardial infarction, phlebitis, thrombosis, etc.)
2. in the following cases, stop taking immediately and consult with the doctor or pharmacist, bring this documentation to
(1) If after taking, the following symptoms occur
Skin desire: rash, redness, or itching
Gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting, 胸yake, loss of appetite or appetite, stomach discomfort
Central nervous system: dizziness
Other: frequent urination
Can happen in rare cases severe symptoms below. Immediately undergo medical treatment in that case.
[Name of] pseudoaldosteronism
[Symptoms] appeared such as headaches, high blood pressure reduces the amount of urine, swelling face and limbs, eyelids heavy, stiffness in your hands,.
(2) If you take five or six days symptoms are not getting better
3. that to consult a doctor or pharmacist stop taking if you observe the following symptoms, because such symptoms continue or increase, and
* Storage and handling precautions
-Keep cool to dry out of direct sunlight.
And to keep out of children's reach.
And it needs new batteries to other containers. (Might cause a misuse of the quality change. )
-Do not use products beyond the expiration date the expiration date of the drug described in the exterior, so that.
Also, once opened after taking 6 months after opening in terms of quality;
-Date opened in the fill-in box opening date of dating.
Our 13 health care co., Ltd. customer service Office
Nihonbashi koami-Cho 1-8 Japan Chuo-ku Tokyo 103-8541, Japan
Tel: 03 (6667) 3232
Admission hours 9:00 - 17:00 (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded)
Importer: No. 13 Sankyo healthcare co., Ltd.
1-8 Nihonbashi koami-Cho, Japan Chuo-ku, Tokyo
"Ad text by" tanigawa pharmacy: 0880-82-3763
"Made in Japan"
Categories: 3 pharmaceuticals