★ efficacy and effects
Canker sores (aphthous)
★ dosage and administration
Adults (age 15 +) 1 times 1 tablet 1 day 1-times
5 years or more and less than a 15-year-old 1 times 1 tablet 1 day 1-times
White face, adhered to the affected area mucous membranes are used.
* Less than 5 years old please do not use
Precautions related to dosage and administration
1. punctual dosage and administration.
2. melt naturally and over time this agent is no longer, so please don't Peel force.
3. pain 治mattara use to exit. (Do not peel and take one in use)
4. If you want to use in children, please let me use under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians.
Do not use on infants under 5.5 years.
6. Please note that Pediatric use, affixed with your fingers Peel take after May.
7. do not ingest because this agent is oral in the adhesive. The medication has no effect.
8. If accidentally swallowed, new drugs that correct webpage on the affected area. Consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller is concerned, if the symptoms change.
9. may be improperly using this drug is not sticking, so read how to use the correct use. Wonderful work hard to paste by using the site, so if you consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller.
10. when I realized if you forget to use as soon as possible please post.
11. post after the part affected mucous membranes severely wet from saliva, multi-processing, sticking of the drug, so already have sores on light such as tissue paper and gauze, wiped off the saliva.
12. Please note you may come unstuck after attaching this product affected mucous membranes and tongue touched strongly. In addition, emergency vet if you skinned before melting, to dismiss.
13. how to take drugs
Peel off the sheet top of drugs containing transparency, use the Remove. (Which leads to an unexpected accidents and accidentally swallowed the stick in the esophageal Mucosa, etc.)
★ ingredients and quantities (in 1 tablet)
Food additives: the containing hydroxypropyl cellulose and carboxyvinyl polymer, magnesium stearate, lactose, carmellose calcium, talc, magnesium aluminosilicate, yellow No. 5.
Precautions on use
You do not have
(Do not obey the current symptoms get worse or, more likely to have side effects)
1. Do not use the following persons.
(1) infectious stomatitis is suspected person (doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered sellers should consult)
And the people of the spreading Vitiligo can be easy to peel off and rub the gauze in the oral cavity (Candida infection is suspected)
And the people of the yellow pus in the affected area (a bacterial infection is suspected)
And in the oral cavity grain-abounding in small small pea-sized blisters, oral mucous membrane other than the lips, skin blisters and rashes are also people (a viral infection is suspected)
, Fever, loss of appetite loss, people observed systemic symptoms, such as swollen lymph nodes, fatigue (a viral infection is suspected)
(2) accompanied by infection in the oral cavity who (please do not use in areas there are reports of infections has deteriorated due to use of steroids, pyorrhea, gingivitis, oral infection is)
(3) improvement of symptoms were observed for five days with people
(4) those worsening of symptoms seen with 1-2 days
1. Following people who consult doctors, dentist, pharmacist or registered prior to use.
(1) persons undergoing medical or dental treatment
(2) pregnant women who are pregnant or suspect
(3) people of breastfeeding.
(4) for the elderly
(5) those who have caused the allergic reactions due to drugs
(6) the affected area range (affected area cannot be covered in this product) to a person
2. After use, the following symptoms occur if you have the possibility of side effects, so discontinue use immediately and have this document, consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller.
Oral cavity: Vitiligo (Candida infection is suspected), the affected area is a yellow pus (suspected bacterial infection)
If in addition of the above symptoms, allergic reactions (bronchial asthma, dropsy, etc.)
3. After use, the following symptoms occur if you suspect infection sores or canker sores due to other diseases, so consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller.
Fever, loss of appetite loss, eye, eye pain, spread far and wide the affected part of the general malaise, lymph node swelling, blisters (in non-oral), rash, redness, itching, mouth coverings in this product not long out of genital ulcers
Storage and handling precautions
1. Keep in a cool place in a dry out of direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please not swap the other containers. (Cause of abuse, turns quality)
4. About this product then put again opened aluminium bag sheet, folded double-bag, keep.
5. Do not use products beyond the expiration date of the display. In addition, aluminum bags after opening as soon as possible use in terms of quality.
Maker: SATO pharmaceutical co., Ltd.
From Tokyo, Minato-ku, Akasaka 1-5-27 AHC building
Customer Service Office: 03-5412-7393 (flat, 9:00-18:00)
"Ad text by" tanigawa pharmacy (0880) 82-3673
Categories: No. (2) of the medical-chemicals Japan