★ efficacy and effects
Itching, skin inflammation, rash, hives, bug bites, help, sores and chilblains fade even
★ dosage and dose one day apply to the affected area several times, as needed.
* Be careful not to. That, if it happens, wash immediately with lukewarm water. Undergo a medical eye doctor if the symptoms are severe.
* Can be used under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians if you want to use in children
* To be used only topical
★ ingredients and quantity in 1 g
Crotamiton: 50 mg
Lidocaine: 20 mg
Diphenhydramine: 10 mg
Acetic acid esters of tocopherols (vitamin E derivative): 5 mg
Glycyrrhetinic acid: 2 mg
Additives: liquid paraffin, glycerin, 1, and 3-butylene glycol, urea, glycerin stearic acid, triethanolamine, isopropyl palmitate, cetomacrogol goal, Na lactate, carboxyvinyl polymer, Cetyl alcohol, cholesterol, l-menthol containing chloride Mg
Precautions on use
Don't do it (do not obey the current symptoms get worse or, likely to have side effects)
1. do not use in the following areas.
(1) part of the mucous membrane around the eye or eyes, lips, etc.
(2) the wound, or where red swollen.
1. the following persons should consult doctor or pharmacist prior to use.
(1) people who have received medical treatment.
(2) the individual or family is allergic people.
2. discontinue use immediately in the following cases, have attached documents, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
(1) after you use the following symptoms if rash, redness, or itching, swelling, rash, dryness, irritation, burning, tingling
(2) if the place used for five or six days symptoms are not getting better.
Storage and handling precautions]
Keep in a cool place in a dry out of direct sunlight.
To keep out of children's reach.
To swap to other containers (or cause of abuse, turns quality)
Do not use products beyond the expiration date of the display.
Maker: rohto pharmaceutical co., Ltd.
Your peace of mind support desk:
Tokyo 03-5442-6020 Osaka 06-6758-1230
"Ad text by" tanigawa pharmacy (0880) 82-3673
Categories: No. 2, medical pharmaceutical, Japan made