Natural milk paint
Butter Milk 946ml
- Environment and human friendly
The Butter Milk paints are made mostly from natural pigments and milk casein.
- Beautiful colors
Reproducing with fidelity the colors created during the American pionneers era.
- Easy to paint and to spread
Can be painted without special preparation of the surface！
Paint with great adhesive qualities and almost odorless♪
（for 2 coats）
|Standard of application||Bed1、Desk1、Chair4|
|Major ingredients||Remains of milk made butter
earth, mineral and water
|More details here.|
How to realize a clean application
- Remove all dirt, dust, grease and other surface contaminates.
- Take care of cracks and voids with some putty.
- Even and smooth the surface with sandpaper
- Thinning should not be necessary, but if needed use only a little water
- Can be applied by roller and brush.
- It is better not to apply too thick coats