It is a sinus medicine to demonstrate excellent decongestant, nasal congestion, sneezing caused by allergic rhinitis, such as pollen, house dust, and with a little sleepy d-chlorpheniramine maleate.
[No. 2 of the drug] heisaka decongestant capsule 21
Precautions on use
♦ do ♦
Active ingredients and quantity
(Or worse do not obey the current symptoms, side effects and accident prone. )
1. do not take the next person;
(1) those who have caused the components of the drug or drug allergy symptoms
(2) one of the following symptoms: difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement
(3) who received a diagnosis of the following: high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes mellitus
2. do not use any of the following medicines while taking this drug, that.
Other nasal medication, antihistamine-containing medicines, etc.
(Cold pills, expectorant cough medicine, motion sickness medication, allergy medication, etc.) 3. after taking, not the operation of vehicles or machinery; (May appear drowsy. )
4. long-term application does not do.
d-chlorpheniramine salt hydrochloric acid pseudoephedrine caffeine additive anhydride: hydrate lactose, potato starch
Efficacy and effects
Symptoms of acute rhinitis, allergic rhinitis or sinusitis relief: sneezing, runny nose (mucus overload), nasal congestion, Nanami eye, sore throat, chronical (my head feels heavy)
Dosage and administration
One 15-year-old loaf, 14-11-year-old 2/3, 10-7 1/2, 6-3 1/3, 1, does not take after meals less than 3 years old are three times
Storage handling precautions
Notes on usage
(1) to take the case to children, under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians;
(2) that do not take infants under 3 years.
(1) be kept in a cool place in a dry out of direct sunlight.
Manufactured and distributed
(2) to be kept out of children's reach.
(3) to swap into other containers. (May change the quality or cause of misuse. )
(4) Please do not take wraps mouth when used to split the loaf, and keep, passed three days after opening.
(5) to not take things beyond the expiration date.
For matters regarding the sale of pharmaceutical goods