Canker sore patch Taisho A:
Canker sores antennas of a "stick", tongues remedy
Because the patch to protect the wound does not hurt.
Without surges component with the saliva stays longer on the affected area as an effective treatment.
Lithospermum root extract extracted from the roots of purple non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and glycyrrhetinic acid blend.
Keep the inflammation and granulation tissue formation, accelerate wound healing.
Patch thickness is 0.1 mm. Is thin and don't mind posting
♦ How to use
1. wipe lightly, senior water and saliva
2. take a pale pink on the back side at your fingertips
Is the drug faces on the Executive side of face-up dark red
3. with finger for a few seconds, gently lifting a finger
♦ benefits and effects
♦ dosage and administration
1 affected area once one piece, 1 1 / 4 times the affected mucous membranes adhered to, should be used.
* This product is not use in infants and children under 5 years of age.
Lithospermum root extract(4.55 mg chicory)：0.10 mg
Glycyrrhetinic acid：0.15 mg
Food additives: POLYACRYLIC acid, triethyl citrate, hypromellose, ethyl cellulose, castor oil, titanium dioxide
Category: made in Japan and 3 pharmaceuticals
Publisher: Taisho Pharmaceutical 03-3985-1800
Ads prepared by: drug energy 0242-85-7380
And handling precautions
|1. stopper tightly in a cool place out of direct sunlight, and keep it.
(2) keep out of children's reach.
(3) do not swap the other containers.
(Might cause a misuse of the quality change. ）
(4) expiration date (outside the box) of please do not use too much product.
(5) after the opening time expiration, use it as soon as possible.
Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. phone: 03-3985-1800
Office hours: 8:30-21:00 (SAT, Sun and holidays excluded)
Manufacturing sales source: company name: Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Address: 24-1 Takada 3-Chome, Toshima-Ku, Tokyo,
Start Date:03/07/2017 00:00 JST
End Date:30/09/2017 23:59 JST
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.