2. put the butter if you submit a testimonial, knead further. Knead the dough stretches enough to slowly over time. Beat in a uniform dough firmly whack.
Fabric collection (3) round temperature of 28 degrees and fermented for up to 60 minutes at 30 degrees.
(4) gas out after 40 minutes further fermentation.
(5) dividing the dough and roll 10-20 minute damp.
(6) after venting, stretching gently with the rolling pin to fold up and down from rectangular to scoot into bales.
7. spread the butter on the insides of the bread maker. (If you are using for the first time to apply)
(8) the dough with bales turn Bread Maker.
(9) my dough while fermenting temperature at 35 degrees for 60 minutes, swelled to double egg and water mixture (ratio of 1:01) with a brush.
(10) bake for 40 minutes at 190 degrees.
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.