Vision plus II
Vision plus II, "vitamin B6" containing a triple vitamin natural vitamin E, see panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)"and"taurine". Demonstrate the active ingredients promote tissue metabolism of eyes, tiredness of the eyes.
It is also effective are decongestant decongestant ingredients "tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride" formula, happened by tired sh.
|in 10 mL|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||5 mg||Panthenol||5 mg|
|Taurine (aminoethylsulfone acid)||100 mg||Acetate d-α - tocopherol||5 mg|
|Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride||5 mg||Glycyrrhizic acid 2 potassium||25 mg|
|Neostigminmethyl sulfate||0.5 mg|
|As an additive containing sodium hydrogen phosphate, Aminocaproic acid, chlorobutanol, benzalkonium chloride solution, sodium Edetate, boric acid, propylene glycol, glycerin, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, l-menthol, d-Borneol, geraniol, pH regulator.|
|Product name||Vision plus II|
|Content amount||10 ml|
|Sales person||Johnson & Johnson co., Ltd.|
|Storage and handling precautions||1. stopper tightly in a cool place out of direct sunlight, and keep it.
Do not leave the Institute, especially automobile, in high temperatures.
(2) keep out of children's reach.
(3) do not swap the other containers (or cause of abuse, turns quality. ）。
(4) Please do not shared with others.
(5) expiration date (out of boxes and containers) do not use too much product.
(6) after the opening, outside the box, and keep it in the dark.
|Dosage and administration|
|1 times 1-3 drops 1, 3 to 6 times eye drops to please.
(1) may feel an unusual glare and excessive use, and rather misleading injection.
(2) If you want to use in children, to use under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians.
(3) do not touch the vessel to eyelids and lashes. Also, do not use are delirious.
(4) do not use while wearing soft contact lenses and O2 contact lenses.
(5) for ophthalmic use.
|Benefits and effects|
|Eye fatigue, conjunctival injection, eye diseases prevention (for example, after a swim, the dust and sweat into your eyes), UV haze itchy discomfort when seated endophthalmitis by other means, such as (snow eyes), eye lid Dermatitis (mabutanotadare), hard contact lenses, eye, eyes, etc. (when a lot of mucus)|
|Precautions for use|
|1. The following persons should consult doctor, pharmacist or registered prior to use
(1) people who have received medical treatment.
(2) those who have caused the allergic reactions due to drugs.
(3) one of the following symptoms.
Extreme eye pain
(4) who next diagnostic.
2. After use, the following symptoms occur if you have possible side effects, stop using immediately and have this document, consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered sellers.
[Related sites: symptoms]
Skin: rash, redness, or itching
Eyes: hyperemia, itching, swelling
3. If you stop using, have this document, consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered sellers.
(1) if blurred vision has not improved.
(2) If you use five or six days symptoms are not getting better.
|◆ pharmaceutical products|
• Properly use the drugs always read precautions in accordance with it.
◆ If the quantities that can be purchased, depending on the type of medication sales limit for establishing.
◆ have a consultation about your medication, contact us please.
072-265-0007, progressive crew co., Ltd.
* Flat, 9:30 - 17:00 (Saturdays, except public holidays such as new year day and the end of the year)
Contact by emailClick here forUntil the
|Ads responsibility||Progressive crew co., Ltd.
|Product inquiry||Company name: Takeda Chemical industries, Ltd.
Address: 2-12-10, Nihonbashi, Japan Chuo-ku Tokyo 103-8668
Contact person: health care company "Customer Service Office.
Office hours: 9:00-17:00 (SAT, Sun and holidays excluded)
|JP Post EMS||Your order will be shipped to you via Japan Post EMS. Japan Post is a speedy delivery service that delivers to more than 120 countries. With an effective tracking system and insurance program, EMS is able to offer a secure delivery worldwide. You can track your package with the tracking code provided and it will be delivered within a week. See estimated shipping fee|
|Credit Card||We accept credit and debit cards.
The following credit and debit cards can be used:
When the price including the shipping charge is more than 40,000 JPY, a credit card can't be used.
When the price including the shipping charge is more than 40,000 JPY, it'll be payment by "transferring".
|Bank Transfer||We accept Bank transfers. After receiving the order confirmation e-mail, please transfer your payment to the bank account specified in the e-mail.
*All payments are made in Japanese Yen. Please check with your bank for applicable exchange rates.
*If payment by bank transfer is not confirmed within the date indicated in the e-mail, your order will be automatically cancelled.
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.