Using the American LP gas regulator adapter
1. Concatenate a LP gas containers or cassette adapter adapter. Spanner and then I fastened a clue.
2. American regulators rapidly adapter. Securely fastened.
3. Open the cock for LP gas cylinders. （ or relate to the cassette adapter cassette. ）
4. Adapter connection point make sure gas leaks with SOAP and water.
5. Open the grill gas valves and ignite.
~ ~ ~ Customer testimonials 1 ~ ~ ~ ~
I received advice POL adaptor I purchased. One is propane tanks in Japan, on the other hand has been fit correctly to the American regulator. In this makes available American-made barbecue grills. Thank you very much.
~ ~ ~ Your voice 2----
Confirming this part is available in shops here upon returning from the United States came buy large BBQ grill. Japan LP gas still could not connect directly, so I bought this attachment that fits snug. It is incidentally bought by Lowe's Master Forge 5 top burners.
~ ~ ~ Your voice 3----
Really sorry for your patience. In the ignition how got the information, try try again. This time he struggled with hose joint U.S.-Canada standards. Ask change gas-regulator screw and adapter substitute to know gas contractors and gas distributors, but all in vain. The Japan gas regulator to replace the connector without abandon. Dating in your adapter, connected to the original regulator adapter via the Japan gas cylinders and "Yatta! 」・・・。 I think from now, you want to choose your product. Kind staff at adapter x 1
Really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
American LP gas appliances for example
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.