Shop Japan. We ship worldwide, bringing Japan directly to you.

Gut feel fine!  It is granular

Evers Japan [laxative] evacherien sachets 48 inclusions

Evers Japan [laxative] evacherien sachets 48 inclusions
Buy it and earn 38 points! About Points
$ 34.57 (¥ 3,888)
Actual price may vary according to exchange rates.
Payment will be charged in yen
Please select options before adding to cart.
Payment Methods: Details
Credit Card

Product Information

♦ [designated no. 2 pharmaceuticals:
-Manufacturer Evarsjapan co., Ltd.
-Therapeutic category Constipation medicine
-Dosage form Powder
-Contents 48 wrapped sachets
-Advertising prepared by Azumanga pharmacists: toichiro
-Usage notes To read the notes that follow the proper use
-Contact us 06-6709-3528
Rakuten@kusurinet.co.jp



Is constipation treatment agent in herbal sense to take 1 ~ 2 times one day. Do not use chemicals, and principal good Senna fruit.
Tinneveli Senna native to India or Alexandria Senna native to Africa, 100% use. Senna actually 75%: drain the stubborn flights remained on the walls of the intestines, Senna leaves 25% mixing ratio and active mucus secretion from the large intestine.

May cause abdominal pain, so taking in water, avoid taking in the hot water.
Is the effective dose may be the first spoon take 1 tablespoon (0.75 g) or taking 1 capsule (0.75 g), adjust the volume and then you see.
Because we do not use any preservatives, additives, keep in a cool dark place or the refrigerator after opening.

The relief of symptoms associated with constipation, constipation the following:
Chronical, hot flushes, chapped skin, air, poor appetite, abdominal distension, abnormal intestinal fermentation and hemorrhoids.

Age * * * * * * * *-wrapped 1-* * * * * * can one minute * * *
Adults (age 15 +) 1/2 to 1 capsule 0.5-0.75 g
Over 11 years less than a 15-year-old 1 / 3 〜 2 / 3 capsule 0.25-0.5 g
7 years or more under the 11-year-old 1 / 4 〜 1 / 2 follicle 0.1875-0.375 g
Under the 7-year-old. Do not take.

* Can spoon 1 tablespoon 0.75 g

Be assured first we drink evacherien may one day two or three bowel movements, bowel movement in 2-3 days after the regular will be stable.
* Usually, after taking about eight hours in bowel movement, bowel movements, so those companies before going to bed at night taking recommended.
* 75 g canned, for quality vacuum packaging;
After opening store in a cool dark place or the refrigerator.
* Pregnant shop you purchased and also quite securely with doctors taking the consult.
* Limited to 1, 2, keep taking every 4 hours or more.

in 1.5 g (2 packages).
Senna fruit 1.125 g / Senna leaf 0.375 g

* Direct sunlight of the product to hit, in a dry, cool place away from the store.
* Keep out of children's reach.

-Stock company Evers-Japan customer support
Tel:045-473-2391
Office hours: 10:00-17:00 (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded)
Evers sales co., Ltd., Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture Yokohama city kohoku-Ku, Shin Yokohama 2-14-26

Recently Viewed Products

See All >

Payment Methods

Available Payment Methods

  • Credit Card
×

Not available for Overseas shipping

This product cannot be shipped to Us United States from the store.

Please contact the store for further information.

×

Delivery Rates : EMS (International Express Mail Service)

Ship to
Shipping Option
Note: Exchange rates are for reference only.
Back to Top