|Classification||Equipped with operation
indicator and diode to
absorb coil surge
|Contact form||4PST (long-life)|
|Mounting method||DIN Track or screw mounting|
|Terminals||Phillips screw terminal|
|Rated voltage||12 VDC
Coil Ratings (per G6B Relay)
|Rated voltage||12 VDC||24 VDC|
|Rated current||19.1 mA||10.7 mA (10.3)|
|Coil resistance||720 Ohm||2,880 Ohm|
|Must operate voltage||80% max. of rated voltage|
|Must release voltage||10% min. of rated voltage|
|Max. voltage||130% of rated voltage|
|Power consumption||Approx. 200 mW|
1. Rated current and coil resistance were measured at a coil temperature of 23deg.(C) with a tolerance of +/-10%.
2. Operating characteristics were measured at a coil temperature of 23deg.(C).
3. The maximum allowable voltage is the maximum value of the allowable voltage range for the relay coil operating power supply. There is
no continuous allowance.
4. Diodes to absorb coil surge are equivalent to S5688J (reverse voltage resistance: 600 V; forward current: 1 A).
5. The values in parentheses are for the G6B-4FB1ND and G6B-4FPND.
6. The rated current includes the LED current.
(cos phi = 1)
(cos phi = 0.4, L/R = 7 ms)
|Rated load||5 A at 250 VAC,
5 A at 30 VDC
|2 A at 250 VAC,
2 A at 30 VDC
|Rated carry current||5 A|
|Max. switching voltage||380 VAC, 125 VDC|
|Max. switching current||5 A|
|Max. switching power||1,250 VA, 150 W||500 VA, 60 W|
|Error rate (reference value) (see note)||10 mA at 5 VDC|
Note: This value fulfills the P reference value of opening/closing at a rate of 120 times per min (ambient operating environment and determination
criteria according to JIS C5442).
|Contact resistance (see note 2)||100 m Ohm max.|
|Operate time||10 ms max. (approx. 3 ms)|
|Release time||15 ms max. (approx. 4 ms)|
|Insulation resistance||1,000 M Ohm min. (at 500 VDC)|
|Dielectric strength||2,000 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 min between coil and contacts
2,000 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 min between contacts of different polarity
1,000 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 min between contacts of same polarity
250 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 min between coils of different polarity
|Vibration resistance||Destruction: 10 to 55 to 10 Hz, 0.75-mm single amplitude (1.5-mm double amplitude)
Malfunction: 10 to 55 to 10 Hz, 0.75-mm single amplitude (1.5-mm double amplitude)
|Shock resistance||Destruction: 1,000 m/s2 (approx. 100G)
Malfunction: 100 m/s2 (approx. 10G)
|Endurance||Mechanical: 50,000,000 operations min. (at 18,000 operations/hr)
100,000 operations min. (at 1,800 operations/hr, rated load)
500,000 operations min. for long-life at 2 A
100,000 operations min for long-life at 5 A
|Ambient temperature||Operating: .25deg.(C) to 55deg.(C) (with no icing or condensation)
Storage: .25deg.(C) to 55deg.(C) (with no icing or condensation)
|Ambient humidity||Operating: 35% to 85%|
|Weight||Approx. 75 g|
1. The above values are initial values.
2. Measurement condition: 1 A at 5 VDC
|Credit Card||We accept credit and debit cards.
The following credit and debit cards can be used:
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.