5% Bonus Points Back!

Shop Japan. We ship worldwide, bringing Japan directly to you.

Made of Organics made of organics antiperspirant agents / control perspiration deodorant / made of Organics roll-on

Made of Organics organic deodorant roll on-EX cool 50 ml made of organics deodorant roll-on

Made of Organics organic deodorant roll on-EX cool 50 ml made of organics deodorant roll-on
  • Made of Organics organic deodorant roll on-EX cool 50 ml made of organics deodorant roll-on
  • Made of Organics organic deodorant roll on-EX cool 50 ml made of organics deodorant roll-on
  • Made of Organics organic deodorant roll on-EX cool 50 ml made of organics deodorant roll-on
10X POINTS! Buy it and earn 320 points!
About Points
$ 28.55 (¥ 3,240)
Actual price may vary according to exchange rates.
Payment will be charged in yen
Please select options before adding to cart.
Payment Methods: Details
Credit Card, PayPal

Product Information

Painted from staple products made of Organics, popular "DE ro" moment here-introducing the feel good sensation and the EX cool! Using safe ingredients and deodorant and antiperspirant function in synergy double organic mint essential oil of peppermint and Spearmint, more refreshing refreshing realized closet. High concentration of Aloe Vera juice have sensitive skin moist calms. Waki stuffiness that tend to be harder to care skin, to keep fresh, is a clean, highly efficient deodorant roll on.


Odor of underarm acidic tends to neutralize the alkaline baking soda ingredient. Without demonstrating the effect ion-exchange reaction of baking soda for alkaline odors such as ammonia, lubricates the pores can put a strain on the skin reduces the odor source. Approach to the fungus and odors from plant ingredients, such as Aloe Vera, Chamomile flowers, jojoba. Keep the clean and pleasant.

Review the balance of the ingredients by drying. Sweaty armpit on a fast break with a comfortable State.
Sticky surface protects gently your skin, while moisturizing and soothing natural ingredients.
Nice and cool from the moment painted organic Peppermint essential oil blended with organic Spearmint essential oil, cool feeling to me. Sweaty armpit can quickly cool down.

Also, two mints as well as thermal effect action suppresses the reproduction of the bacteria keep clean and tighten your skin, because its power more reliably. Further adjust the balance between water and oil, for skin conditions normalize. Leads to improvement in discoloration.
The idea of products made of Organics
picking items up to clear selection criteria to choose products from around the world made of organics, and balanced for safety, use and prices for consumers in Japan. A synthetic surfactants, oil-derived ingredients, chemical synthesis, synthetic preservatives, artificial flavoring and coloring, transgenic plant residues, animal ingredients, environmental hormones suspect, suspected carcinogenic substances which generally concern the use element is not used. Also, does not do any animal testing.
Standards Australia is among the most stringent worldwide organic certification standards for accreditation bodies ACO (AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC) products and ACO Certification standards more than 95% of the ingredients all ingredients except water and salt organic ingredients and the rest 5% all botanical ingredients (plant-derived ingredients are not allowed) should be.
-Honesty and creative stuff for the realization of a sustainable society, building product manufacturers who have adopted
And that sense was Japan's consumer and lifestyle using feel, package and price products.

-Name: made of Organics DE ro EX cool
And all the ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice *, water, ethanol *, Mentha piperita oil *, Spearmint oil *, hydrogen carbonate Na, xanthan gum, avocado oil *, ascorbic acid, bitter orange peel extract, Aloe Vera extract *, Calendula officinalis flower extract *, Chamomilla recutita flower extract *, olive leaf extract *, lavender extract *, Rosa canina fruit extract, terminaliaferdinandiana fruit extract, jojoba seed extract is organic ingredient *, glycerin *. Ethanol from sugar cane. Flavorings are natural.
-Content: 50 ml
-Selling manufacturer: new company industories
-Country of origin: Australia
-Advertising prepared by: Corporation beecruise TEL: 0776-67-7223

-After opening, use within 6 months.
-There were abnormalities in skin care, please use. Please use when you agree with your skin.
-Can change the color or smell because it uses natural ingredients, but no problem is quality.

Recently Viewed Products

See All >

Payment Methods

Available Payment Methods

  • Credit Card
  • PayPal

Not available for Overseas shipping

This product cannot be shipped to Us United States from the store.

Please contact the store for further information.


Delivery Rates : EMS (International Express Mail Service)

Ship to
Shipping Option
Note: Exchange rates are for reference only.
Back to Top