Shop Japan. We ship worldwide, bringing Japan directly to you.

Whitening made of organics made of Organics toothbrush family-sized and organic and nonchemical / points up to 26 times!

Made of Organics whitening toothpaste 130 g made of organics [organic whitening toothpaste toothbrush brushing teeth]

Made of Organics whitening toothpaste 130 g made of organics [organic whitening toothpaste toothbrush brushing teeth]
  • Made of Organics whitening toothpaste 130 g made of organics [organic whitening toothpaste toothbrush brushing teeth]
  • Made of Organics whitening toothpaste 130 g made of organics [organic whitening toothpaste toothbrush brushing teeth]
10X POINTS! Buy it and earn 230 points!
About Points
$ 21.11 (¥ 2,376)
Actual price may vary according to exchange rates.
Payment will be charged in yen
Please select options before adding to cart.
Payment Methods: Details
Credit Card, PayPal

Product Information

made of organics

Made of Organics whitening toothpaste 130 g
Organic toothpaste type foam does not contain foaming agents. In soft paste, stimulation, politely brushing can prevent tooth decay.
It is 100% natural origin ingredients, toothpaste out 96.5% are made with organic ingredients. Bamboo powder in toothpaste and natural ingredient "silica" two different bad breath prevention and tooth surface dirt gently eliminate the white teeth. As the dirt was like when special care is recommended. To respond to the popular, big bottle of 130 g is finally here. A family-friendly organic toothpaste lives.

Percentage of organic ingredients:96.5%】
* Made with natural ingredients after opening within 6 months use.

* Erosion: erosion prevention alkali-resistance ph8 more than necessary.
* Whitening guru Dr.tsubaki(TEETHART representative ) also featured!

Product specs
■ brand made of organic ( made of organics )
■ product name organic whitening toothpaste (toothpaste) 
■ capacity: 130 g
■ all the ingredients
* Organic ingredient is Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, * ethanol, water, hydrogen carbonate Na, silica, xanthan gum, * stevia extract, bambsaarundinacea stems, * olive fatty K, * palm fatty acid K, * Spearmint oil, * Mentha piperita oil, calcium carbonate, * soapwort extract, * tea tree oil, sea salt, * olive leaf extract, bitter orange peel extract, Pacelli ex, peppermint leaf extract, * Rosemary extract, Sage leaf extract, thymus Vulgaris extract, glycerin *.
■ manufacturing country Australia 
■ time: before opening (1 year 6 months), after opening (6 months)
■ manufacturing vendor new industories 
■ advertising prepared by Inc. beecruise ( 0776 ) 67-7223

-Displays the safe is made of Organics-
State or merdobuorganics include organic ingredients what percent on all products. This is reflected in consumers eyes clearly safety package promotion. People who choose organic products is sensitive for the ingredients of chemical and safety a concern. We are the synthetic surfactants, oil-derived ingredients, chemical synthesis, synthetic preservatives, artificial flavoring / coloring, genetically modified plant ingredients, animal ingredients, environmental hormones suspect, suspected carcinogenic substances, do not use any ingredients which generally concern the use. In addition, animal experiments are not.
-Made of Organics product development idea-
1. that the goods cleared the most difficult global organic certification standards in Australia accredited organizations ACO ( AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC ) standards in. ACO accreditation standards of ingredients all ingredients except water and saltMore than 95% organic ingredients.The remaining 5% all Botanicals ( plant-derived ingredients are not allowed )
2. honesty and creative stuff for the realization of a sustainable society, building product manufacturers who have adopted
3. have a sense of satisfaction was to the Japan consumers ' viewpoint and lifestyle experience, package and price offered by.
Size choice according to your needs >>>
25 g

Handy portable type.

700 yen (+ tax)
75 g
Now, only with a toothbrush!
The special care and for the first time

1,400 Yen (+ tax)
130 g

Continue daily and can be used in all sizes
New release
2,200 yen ( + tax)

Latest Product Reviews (119)

Posted by みん**** , 2018/09/23 06:54:17
Posted by みん**** , 2018/09/15 04:40:51
Posted by pa******* , 2018/08/18 12:42:45

Recently Viewed Products

See All >

Payment Methods

Available Payment Methods

  • Credit Card
  • PayPal

Not available for Overseas shipping

This product cannot be shipped to Us United States from the store.

Please contact the store for further information.


Delivery Rates : EMS (International Express Mail Service)

Ship to
Shipping Option
Note: Exchange rates are for reference only.
Back to Top