Shop Japan. We ship worldwide, bringing Japan directly to you.

Made of Organics made of organics

Made of Organics baby cream baby 125 ml made of organics 

Rakuten Super Points 10X POINTS! Buy it and earn 240 points!
About Points
PayPal OK Details
$ 22.15 (¥ 2,484)
Actual price may vary according to exchange rates.
Payment will be charged in yen

Sold Out

Product Information

made of organics made of Organics organic baby cream 125 ml
 
 

The baby's skin
Organic moisturizing cream wrap

Organic moisturizing cream gently enveloping a delicate baby skin. Organic macadamia nut oil, organic calendula, organiccamomir moisturizing ingredients as many ingredients and have smooth skin, moisten.

* Are made with natural ingredients for once opened within six months use.

Organic composition ratio
79.4%
   
 
 
The idea of products made of Organics

picking items up to clear selection criteria to choose products from around the world made of Organics, and balanced for safety, use and prices for consumers in Japan.
Standards Australia is among the most stringent worldwide organic certification standards for accreditation bodies ACO (AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC) products;
ACO Certification standards of ingredients all ingredients except water and saltMore than 95% organic ingredients.The remaining 5% are all botanical ingredients (plant-derived ingredients are not allowed)
-Honesty and creative stuff for the realization of a sustainable society, building product manufacturers who have adopted
And that sense was Japan's consumer and lifestyle using feel, package and price products.
 
 
Safety displays made of Organics

Indicate merdobuorganics include organic ingredients are what all the products. This is reflected in consumers eyes clearly safety package promotion. People who choose organic products is sensitive for ingredients that are chemical and safety concerns. Synthetic surfactants, oil-derived ingredients, chemical synthesis, synthetic preservatives, artificial flavoring and coloring, genetically modified plant ingredients, animal ingredients, environmental hormones suspect, suspected carcinogenic substances that we do not use any ingredients which generally concern the use. Also, does not do any animal testing.
 
 
 

Product specs
Brand made of organic (made of organics)
Product name organic baby cream
 For baby care
Capacity: 125 ml
Country Australia
Shelf life: read before opening (1 year 6 months), after (6 months)
Vendors have much new industry
Ads prepared by company beecruise (0776) 67-7223
All the ingredients
Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, macadamia nut oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, glyceryl stearate, Rosa canina seed extract, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, avocado oil, olive fatty Cetearyl, olive fatty sorbitan, cacao oil, Shea oil, palm oil, glycerin, safflower oil, locust bean gum, jojoba seed oil, Roman Chamomile flower oil, wheat germ oil, lavender oil, lecithin, Rosemary extract, sorbate, Grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract, fragrance, Tocopherol, lactic acid, ethanol


 
 
 

Latest Product Reviews (2)

2歳の娘に
Posted by りー***** , 2014/02/07 07:35:36
乾燥性湿疹の出ている娘に。 商品が届いた際は、量が少なくてすぐに使い切ってしまいそうだな、と感じたのですが…、実際塗ってみると、伸びが良い。少量でも比較的長く使えそうな感じがしました。 香りも優しくオーガニックなので、小さい子供にも安心して使えます。 肝心の保湿力もきちんとありそうです。
Posted by D&***** , 2011/04/25 07:46:19
少したつと肌になじんで肌がつるつるになります。全く脂っぽくないです。べたつくのが好きな人にはお勧めできません。

Recently Viewed Products

See All >
×

Not available for Overseas shipping

This product cannot be shipped to Us United States from the store.

Please contact the store for further information.

×

Delivery Rates : EMS (International Express Mail Service)

Ship to
Shipping Option
Note: Exchange rates are for reference only.