USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Macau
Items shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are eligible.
Note: Items shipped to other US Territories including Guam and to APO FPO are not eligible.
A single order must exceed 12,000 JPY (tax included).
* The price after coupon is applied.
* The price before points are applied.
* The price before Alipay 5% discount is applied.
* Excludes shipping fee and import duties.
* Please refer to Q&A (9) (10) for details
USA, Canada and Australia: less than or equal to 2KG (non-oversized) China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Singapore: less than or equal to 3KG (non-oversized)
EMS Direct Shipping
1. For shipping fee that exceeds the eligible weight (greater than 2KG for USA, Canada and Australia, greater than 3KG for China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Singapore) additional shipping fee shall be paid by the buyer.
2. Japan address and Forwarding company's address are not eligible.
3. Multiple order number cannot be combined for the purpose of meeting the threshold
4. There is no limit on the number of times a buyer can participate in this campaign. You may make separate purchases.
5. Rakuten will pay maximum of shipping fee as below for each order that meet the criteria . USA, Canada and Australia: less than or equal to 2KG (equivalent to 4,500 JPY). China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Singapore: less than or equal to 3KG (equivalent to 4,300 JPY)
Each store has its own cancellation policy. (Click here) Please confirm with each shop for further information.
• A single order refers to orders with the same order number. The order number is displayed on the website after each purchase is made.
• Each order must originate from a single store; you may not combine purchases from multiple stores into a single order.
• The campaign qualifying criteria shall be solely based on the provided Japanese yen amounts. Any reference to currencies other than Japanese yen is only meant for your reference.
• When using Rakuten Super Points, if the original price (i.e. price before applying Rakuten Super Points) of the order meets the above criteria you will qualify for the campaign.
• When using coupons, if the discounted price (i.e. price after applying coupons) of your order meets the above criteria you will qualify for the campaign.
• When participating in Alipay 5% discount campaign on Wednesday, if the original price (i.e. price before applying Alipay 5% discount) of the order meets the above criteria you will qualify for the campaign.
• You need to be registered as a Rakuten member to use points or coupons.(Register from here)
• Large purchases and high value purchases may result in your package(s) being detained at Customs.
• You must pay a full shipping fee if you cancel your order after it is shipped for any reason (e.g. not wanting to pay customs duty).
• Rakuten Global Market reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this campaign, or to halt this campaign at any time, without notice.
• In the event of a conflict between different translations of these rules, the English translation will prevail.
• The last shipment date of orders eligible for this campaign is July 20, 2018 (JST). Any orders shipped after this date will not be eligible for this offer.
Q5) Is there a limit to the number of orders I can make to be eligible for the EMS Shipping Discount benefit?
A5) No, there is no limit to the number of orders you can make to enjoy the EMS shipping discount benefit.
Q6) Is there a minimum purchase amount for an individual order?
A6) The minimum amount of an individual order to participate in the campaign is 12,000 Japanese yen. Single order = order from single shop.
* The amount after coupon is applied
* The amount before points are applied
* The amount before Alipay 5% discount is applied
Q7) How much additional shipping fee do I need to pay if the package exceeds the weight limit?
A7) Please contact merchants for the detail shipping amount to confirm additional cost to pay if your package exceeds the weight limit mentioned in campaign rule.
Reference for shipping fees over 2 kg: EMS Shipping Fee Table
Q8) What happens if the single order exceeds the shipping discount amount? Can I still have the shipping discount?
For shipping to USA, Canada and Australia:
Rakuten will pay for shipping cost less than or equal to 2KG of your shipping (less than or equal to 4,500 Japanese yen). You would need to pay additional shipping fee if your package weight is greater than 2kg.
For shipping to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, South Korea, and Singapore:
Rakuten will pay for shipping cost less than or equal to 3KG of your shipping (less than or equal to 4,300 Japanese yen). You would need to pay the additional shipping fee if your package weight is greater than 3kg
Q9) If I cancel some items in an order, causing the total amount to fall below 12,000 Japanese yen, do I still qualify for the campaign?
(For example, I purchased a product which costs 12,000 Japanese yen. But then I cancelled an item that I purchased at the price of 5,000 Japanese yen, thus the final total amount I have to make payment for is 7,000 Japanese yen.)
A9) Unfortunately you will not be eligible for the shipping discount. In such a case, the final amount of that order is 7,000 Japanese yen, which does not meet the requirement to qualify for the campaign.
Q10) For Rakuten Super Points, as long as the original price of the order meets the criteria before using points, you can participate in this campaign. Is that correct?
(For example, I purchased a product which costs 12,000 Japanese yen. After using 3,000 Japanese yen worth of points, the actual amount I have to make payment for is 9,000 Japanese yen.)
A10) Yes. For Rakuten Super Points, if the price of your order meets the criteria before applying Rakuten Super Points, you can participate in this campaign.
Q11) For coupons, as long as the original price of the order meets the criteria before using coupons you can participate in this campaign. Is that correct?
(For example, I purchased a product which costs 12,000 Japanese yen. After using coupons, the actual amount I have to make payment for decreases to 9,000 Japanese yen.)
A11) No. For coupons, even if the original price of your order meets the criteria before applying coupon, you are not eligible to participate in this campaign if the final payment amount after applying coupon falls below the threshold.
Q12) After placing an order using Rakuten Super Points, will the points be refunded if the order is cancelled?
A12) Yes. If the Rakuten Super Points used are regular points, the original amount of points will be refunded.
If the Rakuten Super Points are time-limited points, any points that have not expired will be refunded.
Q13) How long does it take for the goods to be shipped?
A13) Usually, the items will be delivered within 3 to 14 days after the purchase. Actual arrival date depends on the shipping condition. Please confirm with the merchants.
Q14) Will I Need to Pay Customs, Duties or Tax Fees ?
A14) Applicable customs, import duties, and tax may be charged after the parcel arrives in its destination country or region. These charges must be paid separately by the customer. For more information, please contact the Custom Institutions of the destination country or region.
Q15) What should I do if I have a question about my order, but did not receive a reply after emailing the store?
A15) Normally, it takes stores 2 to 3 working days to process your email. If you do not receive any email replies from the store after 3 working days, please contact Rakuten's Member Support Center. Online customer service: < Click here to chat with online customer service >
Q16) When will be the last shipment date of my order eligible for this campaign? A merchant may ship out after the Shipping Discount campaign period.
A16) The last shipment date of this offer is July 20, 2018 Japan Standard Time. Any orders shipped after this date will not be eligible.