Entry for 25% Points Back!
1 Rakuten Super Point is worth 1 JPY
Receive Points on September 4th.
1 Rakuten Super Point is worth 1 JPY
Example: Buy 40,000 JPY items -1,300 JPY Coupon
= Pay 38,700 JPY
→ 25% Points Back
→ Earn 9,675 Points (worth 9,675 JPY ≒ $97)
Save your Points on
Example: Buy an item for 19,000 JPY→
Use 9,700 Points → You pay 9,300 JPY
|Campaign Period||08/02/2018 10:00 AM - 08/09/2018 9:59 AM (JST).
(JST = Japan Standard Time)
|The benefits of the promotion||From 08/02/2018 10:00 AM till 08/09/2018 9:59 AM (JST).
(JST = Japan Standard Time)
1) 25% Rakuten Super Points
All Rakuten Members who meet the promotion conditions stated in "25% Rakuten Super Points Restrictions" can get 25% of the total order price (after any coupon is applied) back (excluding any shipping & handling fees) in the form of "Limited-Time Rakuten Super Points." Each Rakuten Member can receive up to 10,000 limited-time Rakuten Super Points as a result of this promotion.
2) 1,300 JPY coupon with purchase equal to or greater than 16,000 JPY (tax included) from a single shop.
|Rakuten Super Points Restrictions||1) Eligible purchases must be made through registered Rakuten Member accounts during the promotion period (Click HERE to register for free).
2) You must enter the promotion during Campaign Period to be eligible for the "25% Rakuten Super Points" promotion by clicking the "Enter & Receive Points" button on the promotion page. Only registered Rakuten Members will be eligible to enter. If you are not registered as a Rakuten member, please register and log in before entering.
3) The total order price per order must be equal to or greater than 14,000 JPY* (tax included) to qualify for the promotion.
* The total order price per order must be equal to or greater than 14,000 JPY (tax included) after any coupons are applied
* The total order price per order must be equal to or greater than 14,000 JPY (tax included) before points are used
* Total order price does not include shipping, wrapping or import duties (if any)
4) Any cancelled orders will not qualify for this promotion, regardless of whether the cancellation was requested by you or the shop.
5) Your order must be shipped to an address outside of Japan to be eligible for this promotion. Shipping addresses within Japan provided by forwarding companies and other such services are not eligible for this promotion.
6) The 25% Rakuten Super Points earned in this promotion are "Limited-Time Rakuten Super Points." For this promotion, the 25% Rakuten Super Points will be awarded on September 4th, 2018 and will expire on December 4th, 2018.
7) The "25% Rakuten Super Points" earned in this promotion are considered "Limited-Time Rakuten Super Points" and will be distributed separately from "Regular Rakuten Super Points," which are earned under normal conditions and displayed at checkout.
Click HERE to learn the differences between "Regular Rakuten Super Points" and "Limited-Time Rakuten Super Points"
8) Rakuten Super Points (both Regular and Limited-Time) cannot be used to pay shipping fees.
9) Upon using the awarded Rakuten Super Points, if any cancellation or changes in the order amount occur after the expiration date, your Rakuten Super Points will not be refunded.
10) Points calculation is based on the total order price per order (including tax, excluding shipping and handling fees, after applying coupon or any other discounts, before using existing Rakuten Super Points), not final payment amount.
11) Users do not have to apply 1,300JPY off coupon acquired in this promotion in order to earn the Limited-Time 25% Rakuten Super Points.
*Please don't forget to use the Limited-Time Rakuten Super Points before they expire.
* Each user can only receive a maximum of 10,000 Limited-Time Rakuten Super Points from the promotion regardless of the number of purchases.
* One Rakuten Super Point is worth one JPY for purchases on both Japan Rakuten Ichiba website and the Rakuten Global Market website.
* The maximum number of Rakuten Super Points that can be used for a single order is 30,000 points.
* The maximum number of Rakuten Super Points that can be used in a single calendar month is 100,000 points. This is the cumulative spending on both the Japan Rakuten Ichiba website and the Rakuten Global Market website. (If your Rakuten membership rank is "Diamond", you may use up to 500,000 Rakuten Super Points per calendar month.)
12) Collection and Use of Rakuten Super Points are subject to the terms:
* Click here to learn more about Rakuten Super Points
13) Entry can be made after purchase, as long as the purchase is made during the promotion period.
|Coupon Restrictions||1) Coupon code is valid only if a single order exceeds the threshold (single order = an order with the same order number from the same shop), which must be equal to or greater than 16,000 JPY (tax included).
* 1,300 JPY coupon is available for the first 2,200 eligible orders
2) Only 1 coupon can be used per purchase.
3) Purchase amount does not include shipping, wrapping or import duties (if any)
4) Threshold to use this coupon is the original price before applying Rakuten Super Points.
5) If an order with an applied coupon is cancelled after the coupon validity expires, you would not have that coupon usage restored
6) You must be a registered Rakuten Member in order to use the coupon
7) To qualify, purchases must be shipped to an overseas address using International Shipping. Addresses within Japan provided by forwarding companies and other such services are not eligible.
8) You may enjoy Alipay 5% discount and this coupon in combination when coupon thresholds and Alipay discount rules are fulfilled.
* Click here for more information on Alipay 5% discount (only available in Simplified Chinese)
9) There is a limit on the number of coupons issued (i.e. first come first served basis) and once the coupons run out, a customer cannot use the coupon code.
*Click here to learn how to use Coupons
*Click here to check which shops accept this coupon.
* Each user can use the same coupon code up to twice.
* Actual amount of discount is in Japanese Yen
Please contact the shop for the shipping fee handling.
|How to purchase in Rakuten Global Market||1. Search the product you want (you could enter the product name in the search box in Japanese if you cannot find the match result in your language)
2. Add items to the Cart (some items require you to choose the color, size, etc. before you can add them to the Cart)
3. Check out with the items (you can use the coupon as well as points if you have any).
4. After completing the checkout process, you will first receive an automatic email from the system immediately (The transaction is not complete yet. This is NOT an order confirmation, but an email informing you that your request has been sent to the shop. No need to reply.)
5. You will need to REPLY to the second email which informs you of the final total price including shipping fee, to confirm your order.
*Some shops may not send you a second email, in which case your order is placed without you knowing the final total price including the shipping fee. In such a case, please contact the shop directly if you would like to know the final price before your order is placed.
The email will include the final price you need to pay (purchase amount + shipping fee)
If you do not reply to the second email in time, your order may be cancelled by the shop.
*Please be aware that while most merchants include consumption tax in the final product price, some merchants may exclude consumption tax from the final product price.
* Click here for more details on payment methods
* Click here for more details on shipping rate and methods
* Click here for more details on how to shop
* Click here for more details on return and cancellation policy
|Remarks||Rakuten reserves the right to disqualify any participant who is ineligible or is judged to have participated unfairly in this promotion or have violated the terms and conditions of this promotion.
This promotion may be changed, stopped or terminated by Rakuten Global Market without any prior notification.
Applicable customs, import duties, and tax may be charged after the parcel arrives in its destination country or region.
These charges must be paid separately by the customer.
For more information, please contact the Customer Institutions of the destination country or region.
In the event of a conflict between different translations of these rules, the English translation will prevail.
Still need some help? Contact us!Chat