|Free Shipping Promotion|
|Campaign Period||2017/11/21 10:00 AM - 2017/11/30 9:59 AM (JST)|
|Participating Shops||Shops participating in this promotion|
|Participating Regions||China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, USA
Items shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are eligible.
Note: Items shipped to other US Territories including Guam and to APO FPO are not eligible
Single order must exceed 11,000 JPY of its purchased value (tax included)
|Weight||USA : up to 2KG (non-oversized)
China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Macau: up to 3KG (non-oversized)
|Shipping Method||EMS Direct Shipping|
|Other condition||1. For shipping fee that exceeds the eligible weight (over 2KG for USA and over 3KG for China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Macau) additional shipping fee shall be borne by the buyer.
2. Japan address and Forwarding company's address are not eligible
3. Multiple order number cannot be combined for the purpose of meeting the threshold
4. There is no limit on the number of times a buyer can participate in this campaign. You may make separate purchases.
5. Rakuten will pay maximum of shipping fee as below for each order that meet the criteria .
USA: up to 2KG (equivalent to 4,500 JPY)
China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Macau: up to 3KG (equivalent to 4,300 JPY)
|Cancellation||Each store has its own cancellation policy. (Click here ) Please confirm with the purchased shop for further information.|
|Step by Step Purchase Flow||Click here to learn step by step purchase flow|
|Import Tariff related information||• The product price displayed does not include any customs duty or import taxes that may be imposed by the destination country.
• For applicable customs tax policies please refer below
Mainland China http://www.customs.gov.cn/tabid/49564/Default.aspx
Hong Kong http://www.customs.gov.hk/tc/trade_facilitation/prohibited_articles/imports/index.html
|Note||• A single order refers to orders with the same order number. The order number is displayed on the website after each purchase is made.
• Each order must originate from a single store; you may not combine purchases from multiple stores into a single order.
• The campaign qualifying criteria shall be solely based on the provided Japanese yen amounts. Any reference to currencies other than Japanese yen is only meant for your reference.
• When using Rakuten Super Points or coupons, if the original price (i.e. price before applying Rakuten Super Points or coupons) of the order meets the above criteria you will be qualified for the campaign.
• You need to register as a member to use points and coupon.
• Large purchases and high value purchases may result in your package(s) being detained at Customs.
• If order is cancelled based on customer’s request, such as not willing to pay for custom duties, full shipping fee will need to be paid by customer.
• Rakuten Global Market reserves the right to change the terms of these campaign, or to halt this campaign at any time, without notice.
• The last shipment date of the order that eligible to this campaign is December 22, 2017. Any orders that will be shipped after this date will not be eligible for this offer.
Q1) How to purchase on Rakuten Global Market
Q2) Do I need to be a member of Rakuten to participate in this campaign?
A2) No. Both members and non-members may participate in this campaign.
Q3) Do I need to be a member of Rakuten to use coupon or points?
A3) Yes, you need to register as a member to user coupon and points.
Q4) Which stores and items are eligible for this campaign?
A4) All the stores listed on the campaign page are eligible.(Campaign List)
Q5) Is there a limit to the number of orders I can make to be eligible for the EMS Free Shipping benefit?
A5)No, there is no limit of how many orders you can make to enjoy the EMS free shipping benefit.
Q6) Is there a minimum purchase amount for the individual order?
A6) The minimum amount of an individual order to participate in the campaign is 11,000 Japanese yen (before coupon and points are applied).
Q7) How much additional shipping fee do I need to pay , if the package exceeds the weight ?
A7)Please contact merchants for the detail shipping amount you need to pay.
Reference for the shipping fee after 2KG : EMS Shipping Fee Table
Q8) What happens if the single order exceeds the free shipping amount? Can I still have the shipping discount?
For shipping to USA:
Rakuten will pay for the initial 2KG of your shipping (equivalent to 4,500 Japanese yen). You would need to pay an additional shipping fee if it exceeds 2kg
For shipping to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan:
Rakuten will pay for the initial 3KG of your shipping (equivalent to 4,300 Japanese yen). You would need to pay the additional shipping fee after 3kg
Q9) If I cancel some items in an order, causing the total amount to fall below 11,000 Japanese yen, do I still qualify for the campaign?
(For example, I purchased 4 items at the same store, and the original amount is 13,000 Japanese yen. I then cancelled one of the item, which costs 6,000 Japanese yen and now the total amount of the order is 7,000 Japanese yen.)
A9) Unfortunately no. In such case, the final amount of that order is 7,000 Japanese yen, which does not meet the requirement to qualify for the campaign.
Q10) When using Super Points or coupons, the actual amount I have to make payment for does not exceed 11,000 Japanese yen. Do I qualify for the campaign?
(For example, I purchased a product, which costs 12,000 Japanese yen. After using 3,000 Japanese yen worth of points or coupons, the actual amount I have to make payment for is 9,000 Japanese yen.)
A10) Yes. As long as the original price of the order meets the criteria you can participate in this campaign even after using points or coupons.
Q11) After placing an order using Rakuten Super Points, will the points be refunded if the order is cancelled?
A11) Yes . If the Rakuten Super Points used are regular points, the original amount of points will be refunded.
If the Rakuten Super Points are time-limited points, any points that have not expired will be refunded.
Q12) How long does it take for the goods to be shipped?
A12) Usually, the items will be delivered within 3 to 14 days after the purchase.
Actual arrival date depends on the shipping condition. Please confirm with the merchants.
Q13) What should I do if I have a question about my order, but did not receive a reply after emailing the store?
A13) Normally, it takes store 2 to 3 working days to process your email. If you do not receive any email reply from the store after 3 working days, please contact Rakuten’ s Member Support Centre.
Q14) When will be the last shipment date of my order that eligible to this campaign? I may order some pre-order items or the merchant may not able to ship out during the free shipping campaign period.
A14) The last shipment date of the order that eligible to this campaign is December 22, 2017. Any orders that will be shipped after this date will not be eligible for this offer.