Enter for your chance to win a pair flight ticket to Tokyo, Japan.
Make an entry by clicking on entry button on Cyber Deals campaign page from November 1, 2018 10:00 AM JST – November 30th, 2018 9:59 AM JST, for a chance to win an international round trip ticket for two to Tokyo, Japan.
No purchase necessary.
Must be Rakuten registered member, subscribed to Rakuten Global Market News newsletter, have valid Passport and if required valid Visa.
Open to everyone age 21 or older at time of entry
Lottery open to:
• anyone above age 21 (twenty-one) years of age or older at time of entry,
• registered Rakuten member (need to be Rakuten member from November 1, 2018 – until December 31, 2018 JST)
• Subscribed to Rakuten Global Market News newsletter (need to be subscribed member from November 1, 2018 – until December 31, 2018 JST)
• Reachable through email address subscribed to Rakuten Global Market News newsletter (need to be subscribed and reachable from December 1, 2018 – until December 31, 2018 JST).
• Must have a valid Passport and if required a valid Visa to travel to Japan. We will be confirming the winner’s passport and visa status prior to booking the tickets. Winners will need to confirm Visa and Passport status has been updated. Check with Ministry of Foreign Affairs Japan website
to confirm Visa requirement.
2. To enter:
• Lottery starts on November 1, 2018 10:00 am Japan Standard Time (JST) and ends on November 30, 2018 9:59 am JST (the “Lottery period”).
• Must be logged in a Rakuten Member at time of ‘entry’ (by clicking enter button on Cyber Deals Campaign page).
• Must be subscribed to newsletter and Rakuten member at time of entry until December 31, 2018 23:59 JST
On or about December 7, 2018 JST, a random drawing from all eligible entries received will be conducted. There will be one prize winner who will be notified via email on or about December 11, 2018. If the prize winner does not respond to the email sent from Rakuten Global Market before December 19, 2018 (23:59 JST) a runner up will be contacted and initial prize winner will not be able to claim the prize.
One Grand Prize consisting of round trip air travel ticket (economy class) for winner and one guest to Narita International Airport or Tokyo International Airport in Haneda. Hotel accommodations and any costs during its stay in Japan are not included in this prize. Travel is valid beginning February 1, 2019 JST and must be completed by May 1, 2019 JST. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Winner’s preferred dates of travel are based on availability at time of booking.
Prize must be accepted as awarded or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to visa issuing fee, lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Rakuten Global market will not support for the winner and its guest to apply their travel visa to Japan and the winner and its guest will be only responsible for the visa application by each self.
Although winner will be able to provide preferred flight dates and chose airport to and from Japan, however Rakuten Global market cannot guarantee exact fly dates/cities based on availability of flight tickets. Winners will not be able to chose airline company.
The ticket will be provided to winner through email in a form of e-ticket after winner agrees to the flight details prior to booking. Any changes/modification after e-ticket is issued must be made through an airline company or booking agency. After e-ticket has been issued, support from Rakuten Global market will no longer be available so please contact airline companies and booking companies directly. Rakuten Global Market will not compensate for flight delays and cancelations.
The winner will be able to chose one guest for the pair ticket. The pair ticket flight itinerary is required to be the same (for 2 persons) and cannot accommodate different itinerary for the 2 persons.
5. Claim Prize:
Winner will be notified via email that is registered with email subscription to Rakuten Global Market News newsletter. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to our attempt to notify them of selection until (December 19, 2018 23:59 JST); if any notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error of undeliverable type "bounce back" email (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if potential winner fails to comply with these rules; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize as stated; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any other reason, the potential winner is disqualified and an alternate winner is selected. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the next received and eligible entry received that is fully compliant shall be deemed the winner, until the prize is awarded or until two (2) attempts have been made to award the prize and each attempt has failed. If unable to verify eligibility, Rakuten Global Market will select an alternate potential winner within a reasonable time thereafter. We may request the photocopy of the passports and Visa (if required) of the winner and its guest prior to the booking of the ticket.