- One of the biggest shopping websites in Japan (Available in Japanese)
- Merchants across Japan will continue to provide international shipping to most countries and regions. (Please refer to the details on each online merchant shop.)
- Rakuten's official international delivery service to support shopping on Japanese e-commerce sites. (Available in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean)
- Provides faster, cheaper and more convenient international shipping services for shopping on major e-commerce services in Japan, including Rakuten Ichiba and Rakuten Books.
Rakuten’s Official Flagship Stores:
Q1) Can I still place an order on Rakuten Global Market?
A1) Unfortunately, you can no longer place an order on Rakuten Global Market.
Q2) What will happen to the orders that I have already placed?
However, due to the current coronavirus situation, some orders may be delayed or canceled.
As for delays in shipment, please check here for further information.
In case your order must be canceled, the shop will notify you by email.
Click here to contact our Customer Support Team if you have any questions regarding your order or shipment after this date.
Q4) Who can I contact after the platform has closed regarding my orders and shipments?
Q5) Can I cancel my order after Rakuten Global Market has closed?
To do so, access your Purchase History and select the order you would like to modify or cancel by clicking “Display Detailed History.” If a red “Change Order” button is displayed, click to modify or cancel your order.
If you are unable to cancel your order through your Purchase History, please contact the shop directly, and remember to provide your order number.
*Cancellation policies vary according to each shop. In most cases, after you confirm your order from the order confirmation e-mail, you will be unable to cancel your order. To view a shop's cancellation policies, please check the shop's information page or contact the shop directly.
Q7) What will happen to my Rakuten account and membership after Rakuten Global Market has closed?
You will be able to log in for our Rakuten services such as Rakuten Ichiba and Rakuten Global Express.
However, please note that you might be asked to provide additional information (in English or Japanese, depending on the platform) when you first log in.
Q8) I would like to cancel my Rakuten account/membership, what should I do?
However, please note that once you cancel your account/membership, the following conditions will apply:
- The canceled account will no longer be valid for any Rakuten services.
- All unused Rakuten Points will be deleted.
- Until your cancellation request has been fully processed, you may still receive newsletters from Rakuten.
- All information related to your account will be deleted, including purchase and point history.
Q9) Can I still use my Rakuten Points after Rakuten Global Market has closed?
However, please note that expiration dates for regular Rakuten Points and limited-time Rakuten Points could vary. Click here to check your latest regular and limited-time points balance and expiration dates.
Q10) Can I still change my account information after the Rakuten Global Market closure?
A10) Yes, you can make changes to your account by clicking here
Q11) How is my data going to be used after Rakuten Global Market has closed?
If you have further questions, please contact our Customer Support team.