※JPY to HKD exchange rate was based on Nov Rate : 1HKD=14.7JPY
Grab the chance of Japanese Yen decline! Shop Now!
E.g. Average exchange rate in Oct: 10,000JPY = 740HKD (VS. 680HKD in Nov). Save 60HKD!
Terms & Conditions
1. Members making eligible transactions at Rakuten Global Market during the Promotion Period in the amount of 11,000JPY or above (based on single Eligible Transaction of selected stores shown on the campaign page) shall be entitled to free shipping fee.
2. Eligible transactions must be placed from selected stores in the campaign page.
3. Weight of any eligible single order must be within 10kg.
※Parcel dimension and weight are provided to participated merchants. If any eligible transactions exceed the requirement, please note that merchant will contact you to revise your order.
2014/11/18 9:00 to 2014/11/24 9:00（HK Standard Time）
Eligible Delivery Address
Hong Kong only.
* Orders delivered to Tenso.com addresses or any other addresses within Japan, provided by forwarding services, and other such services are not eligible.
For any eligible transaction, your orders must be placed on eligible stores which shown on the campaign page, and the purchase amount must over 11,000JPY.
* Multiple orders cannot be consolidated, nor can their value be added and be counted as a single order.
* Transaction amount does not include any handling and shipping fee.
* 1 order= an order with the same order number. The order number is displayed on the screen after each purchase is completed.
* If the total purchase amount of one order is more than 11,000 JPY but a part of the cost was redeemed by Rakuten points, the order is still eligible for this campaign.
Eligible transactions placed at Rakuten Global Market only.
All eligible transactions will be delivered by FedEx except Japanese Premium Beef, Sake, and Seafood products. Even you do not select FedEx as delivery method, any orders shall be entitled to free shipping as long as all campaign criteria are fulfiled.
For any ineligible orders, merchants will email you and revise your orders.
In the case Rakuten determines a misuse of this campaign, the order may be deemed ineligible.
For more information on Rakuten Global Market kindly check our Help Page.
- When is the promotional period for free shipping? When will my order be shipped?
- The promotion will end at 9:00 on Nov 24th (Hong Kong time)
All orders with inventory in-stock will be processed and shipped within 3-7 days. Any orders with no stock or presale items must be able to ship out by Nov 30th 2014, otherwise, these orders are not eligible for this promotion.
- Why do I need to register in English? Can I use Chinese address? What's the postal code in HK?
- Sorry that computers in Japan cannot identify Chinese characters, so please either input English or Japanese when you are doing registration. For postal code, please input 000 as there is no postal code in HK.
- How do I make payments on Rakuten?
- Different stores accept different credit cards and have different payment systems. In general, VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
- Can I request to have my orders placed in different stores combined into one shipment?
- Merchants on Rakuten process orders independently. Purchases made in different store are individual orders. Orders placed in different stores cannot be combined for shipment.
- If I use points to pay for part of the order and the amount paid is under 11,000JPY do I still meet the conditions of the promotion?
- Use of points does not affect the determination of your qualification for the promotion. As long as the original value of the order meets the condition, you can still participate in the promotion after using points to pay for part of the order.
- Will points be returned if an order placed using points is cancelled?
- Yes. In the event that your order is cancelled, your points will be returned to you in a timely manner.
- Is there a limit in the number of free shipping orders an individual buyer can place?
- No. All orders that meet the conditions during the promotion period will enjoy the allowed free shipping or shipping cost reduction.
- What language should I use to reply store's confirmation email?
- The first e-mail you will receive is an automated e-mail to confirm that your order has been sent. You will also receive a second e-mail directly from the merchant to confirm the order and shipping fees.
Please reply to the store to confirm your order and shipping fees. We strongly recommend that you reply in either Japanese or English.
To Confirm Orders:
"I confirm the order" or "注文の詳細を確認しました"
To Cancel Orders:
"Please cancel this order" or "この注文をキャンセルしてください"
- How do I track the package after the store ships my order?
- Please check the status of the delivery by using the FedEx tracking information provided in the store's shipping notification email.
- What if I am not available during the delivery?
- If there is no one in your delivery address, logistic company will leave you contact details in your letter box, please kindly call back and rearrange the delivery accordingly. Otherwise, your items will be returned to the sender.
- What should I do if the product arrives damaged?
- Please make sure to open the package and check the delivery before you sign the delivery slip. If there is damage, please contact logistic company for an evaluation and send it to the store along with a picture of the package by email. The store will contact the logistic company based on this information.
- What should I do if I have not received a response from the store after emailing them?
- Please go to Rakuten Member Help Page and leave us the details of your inquiry including order number and shop name. We will have our staff contact you shortly after reviewing your inquiry. The following link will take you to the Help Page: