Rakuten Mobile Library
How To Use
Everybody can use Rakuten Mobile Library, do not hesitate to contact our staff.
* Attention During the operation period, due to unexpected situation such as weather condition, etc., there will be time here we might end the operation sooner than schedule.
Thank you for understanding.
Schedule of May 2017
- You need to register if you want to borrow books or Kobo eReader.
Please fill in the application form of Rakuten mobile library and make a library card.
- Members are allowed to check out up to a total of 5 items (up to 3 manga comic books) including Kobo eReader
- All loans must be returned within 2 weeks.
- Children under 13-year-old can borrow books by themselves with applications filled by their guardians.
For borrowing Kobo eReader, they need to be accompanied by guardians.
- Please return items to the same location where you borrowed
(Depends on situation, we might asked you to do the opposite).
- Contact us immediately in case of losing, breaking and writing on books
(Depends on the condition of the books or Kobo eReader, you might have to pay for the damaged caused).
- During operation, we are taking pictures and uploading to the web page and Facebook page.
Please contact our staff if you have any objection to this.
Personal information filled in application form of Rakuten mobile library are used only for Rakuten mobile library and managed by Rakuten Inc. properly.
Rakuten Mobile Library - Hokkaido office
2-11, Minami-Ichijo Takahata Bldg. Chuo-ku Minami ichijo Higashi , Sapporo, Hokkaido
Rakuten Mobile Library - Gifu Office
4-1-52, Osu, Naka-ku Nagoya-shi
Rakuten Mobile Library - Shimane Office
3-13 Tamiya Bldg. 2F, Minamiku Kanaya-chō Hiroshimashi