At Rakuten Group, we constantly strive to improve the quality, including the safety, reliability, legality, usefulness and convenience, of our products and services, in order to realize our goal of maximizing customer satisfaction.
Our aim is to provide products and services that not only meet the expectations of our customers, but exceed them.
Rakuten Group Quality Policies
- Provide safe products and services to our customers.
- Reliably deliver the products and services promised to our customers.
- Provide products and services that comply with the applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which they are offered, whether they be in Japan or overseas.
- Provide products and services that are beneficial to our customers.
- Provide convenient, user-friendly products and services to our customers.
Quality Improvement Committee
At Rakuten Group, a Quality Improvement Committee has been established in order to promote quality improvement throughout the group. The committee formulates group-wide quality-related policies, determines measures and indicators for making improvements, monitors product and service quality based on these indicators, and promotes the execution of measures for improvement.