United States Armed Forces tankers jacket dead stock military Military
- Military Jacket
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
The United States Armed Forces GI US U.S. army military jacket military - Tankers jacket
|U.S. Army coldMilitary jacket for battle vehicle crew of the United States Army which I misappropriate a design of the weather flight jacket, and was developed. |
CVC jackets usually feature openings for emergency rescue closed with Velcro.
It is with batting and is thicker than "Light Weight".
|State||New article |
There are the change of color of the label, a slight wound sunburn because of a dead stock product in the 1980s, but is in a state having good degree not to interfere with use all.
When a stamp is stamped the label with, there is it.
In addition, there is it when the size of the label, shapes are different.
|Material||100% of aramids (heat-resistant nylon) or 100% of nylon |
The subject matter varies according to a manufacturer and the generation.
|1. left arm waist 2 |
※There is not the inside pocket
◎It may not apply to dimensions displaying.
( 12 Product Reviews:
- Posted by くろひょう４ on 12/2/10
- I thought that SR was enough for the size because it was 167 centimeters tall, on the small side and purchased it. After wearing it, I am slightly strong-minded…But are you familiar while you wear it? An appearance has good parenthesis, and utility as the thermal is enough, too. When I wore this, and there was a bicycle, it was sweat or came.
- Posted by a buyer on 4/23/10
- I purchased SS at 170 centimeters, 53 kilos. I was at a loss with SR, but did it in SS because short length was better. It was the product which was good without dirts.
- Posted by |っ゜、。)っ on 12/13/09
- I purchase it while thinking size S.S to be kana ... to be able to wear at .60 kg of 170cm. And failure orz length of a kimono sleeve was short. A regret.