Hokkaido, rice 'hoshinoyume'
Since its debut in the 0/1997 is a perennial whiteness, gloss, stickiness, proud none standard varieties.
The farmers are making rice, and everyone is eating it is well deserved I want! It has been named the hope.
Plump and is recommended for those who prefer the texture of soft cooked up was because the.
Also, surrounding the light and flavorful menu.
-Shelf life: 10 months
-How to store: cool and dry place
Handling of rice
1. Keep in a cool place avoiding direct sunlight.
2. U.S. hate moisture in storage please note.
3. To prevent such as insect rice chest, containers and clean frequently.
4. Transfer of smell, so avoid is strong smelling detergent, kerosene, etc.
5. After the purchase of a breakfast early.
1-4 Working days from dispatch
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.