Visiting dress rental kimono ageha publication
- Semi-formal Kimono
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
Visiting dress (ほうもんぎ) (ホウモンギ), visiting dress rental, rental kimono, kimono rental
( 58 Product Reviews:
- Posted by トマ犬０５１５ on 5/16/13
- I borrowed it for the wedding ceremony of the friend. An obi cord, I put up an obi if I arrive? Do not enter; and the (>_<) wedding ceremony is the next day. Borrow it in the hair salon which had dress me after all; to have it; ... I refunded it and merely went afterwards when I contacted it. I am satisfied with the correspondence. And, to a collar, a marking needle is ... Because I noticed, it was good. Because it was very wonderful, I regretted the kimono a little.
- Posted by a buyer on 3/3/13
- Although I rented it, all were just size and were surprised towards a beauty parlor. It was fascinating and was satisfied very much in a very smart pattern besides!
- Posted by decorame on 10/18/12
- To be frank, I was surprised to be too pretty. Though I thought that the one that I looked around in various ways understood a visiting dress, there were few numbers, and the visiting dress which a young child wore really had a hard time in the truth at (>_<) this time when I was not pretty too much. When there is not it, only this feels pretty and half gives it up before coming across this visiting dress, and courage but to readily do the purchase (rental) seems to cry. I am glad to be able to come across a product good this time even if I take it. Strangely, though chose whether was several; this visiting dress...