Six solitaire diamond necklace nail type 0.2ct 18-karat gold gold or platinum 05P02jun13
|Regular Price:||US$720.48 You save 45%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
- It is with a differentiation book of the brightness ☆ relief in the 50%OFF ☆ 0.2 carats ☆ one rank - 18-karat gold gold (yellow / pink / white )OR platinum) available
|Image size varies according to PC environment. Please confirm it with specifications column. Other size is this place|
■It will be comfortable tomorrow: It is impossible of fire, Sundays and holidays shipment
|Stone||I improve, and SI class differentiation card is with natural diamond 0.2ct H collar|
|The appointed date of delivery||Same day - approximately two weeks |
|The handling |
|After use, please wipe it with an exclusive cross kindly. |
Again the catch to clothes,
Please be careful about the damage of the stone by the shock.
It became affordable. 2010.03 rate revisions
|♪It is ordered by carrying♪|
※That even if "tomorrow comfort" is chosen, I change length of it
In the case of processing hope, it is usually the appointed date of delivery.
Product (overseas delivery) which is targeted for Rakuten international shippings
The details are this place.
Rakuten International Shipping Item
(Since the end of June 2008)
Details click here
( 4 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 10/24/12
- Four nails and hesitation made Koch. A stone was big and liked it than I thought shiningly!
- Posted by a buyer on 12/15/11
- I was surprised at the size of the diamond. An appraisal should be turned on, but I am sorry that there is not it. Do you arrive later?
- Posted by a buyer on 10/17/11
- Product shipment was early and was relieved because I arrived by a date. After all the product is a small-sized small petit necklace because it is 0.2ct. It is a delicate image. Though do not look well;?different in a chain Do you only see so it? When a wrong thing is too unpleasant to accept if I say.