Go over iwaki heat-resisting glass 食器麗茶急須茶; 付 02P17May13
- Glass Teapots
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
It is easy to pour it and is made by the heat-resisting glass which a color of the tea grows!
|It is easy to pour it and is the beak which sharpness has good. |
The state of the tea leaf looks glass and does not miss the timing when the tea is delicious. Furthermore, microwave oven use is possible because I use heat-resisting glass if I take off a tea strainer!
( 10 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 10/10/11
- A seal of MADE IN THAILAND was put. It is reliable made and is easy to use it and is satisfied.
- Posted by elarta on 7/3/11
- Because I looked for a strong glass teapot, I purchased it. Because I do not use it by oneself, I do not understand it about the usability.
- Posted by a buyer on 5/9/11
- I presented it to mother who liked tea. I seemed to be satisfied very much with a teapot of usability NO1, and I was glad to have you please very much.