It is dried fruit of the prune ※ popularity of a fruiterer.
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
The food that the prune is cheerful!
Only with large drop of Prue selected carefully, one one drop did kind omission carefully.
I packed it to maintain a prune original taste and finished it softly.
|Prune of a fruiterer|
|Inner capacity||240 g|
|Nourishment ingredient||Energy 235kcal per 100 g, protein 2.5 g, lipid 0.2 g, glucide 55.2 g, dietary fiber 7.2 g, sodium 1 mg, iron 1 mg, potassium 480 mg|
|Preservation method||Please avoid direct rays of the sun, high temperature and humidity. In addition, because you do not use a preservative, I seal it up after opening a letter and save it in a refrigerator, and, please have it early.|
|Country of origin||The United States|
|Importer||(stock) Delta international|
|Advertisement responsibility for the contents of an article||タモン 0120-2029-64 Co., Ltd.|
( 13 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 2/8/13
- I purchase it by postage useless measures. It seems to be good for iron content, a dietary fiber and constipation measures. I eat two for breakfast.
- Posted by りんこりんこ6376 on 2/2/13
- It reaches this place that packages are different, and is it えっ? I thought of って, but the contents were same as and were relieved. Taste はめっちゃ is delicious.
- Posted by ginko1212 on 1/26/13
- What a friend gave to me fitted in in an opportunity and I demanded deep-discount を this time and arrived at a shop of this place. Prune…It is delicious simply. It is healthy than it is attention, eats a cake to eat too much it because there is it plenty, and is the calorie good? ? ? ^^ which I eat a whole bunch how