Gauze Japanese-style undershirt (medium size without neckband)
- Kimono Accessories
|Regular Price:||US$13.63 You save 25%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
A neckband: Polyester
Medium size: Transfer dress length 58cm sleeve and shoulder width plus the length from shoulder to hem 44cm; 8.5cm
When I want to do the clothing that pulled clothes crest
In addition, it is available as underwear of the bridal costumes such as a white silk dress or the long-sleeved kimono
Because I wear the Japanese-style undershirt on the bare skin and am a thing doing thermal insulation, the duty of the sweat cloth, a thing of the cotton gauze material will be good.
The texture that I did softly does not change without it is warm, and there is breathability because the Japanese-style undershirt of this place is underwear of silky gauze use, and doing a model break even if washed how many times.
Because it is the type of the tight sleeve of a kimono not to use the race for, both arrival at casual clothes can use it for formal business again.
In addition, it is most suitable as a Japanese-style undershirt when I outrun clothes crest and wear a kimono because くりこしを is the type that I greatly take.
( 13 Product Reviews:
- Posted by yurmiz on 7/5/11
- The feel was good, too, and the price was reasonable, too. What start 2, 3,000 yen for only once by a photowedding in a shop slightly....Because I found it when I thought, と was good.
- Posted by a buyer on 6/8/11
- I purchase it for the white silk dresses of the wedding ceremony. Neck is deep. It was good that I could purchase it at reduced prices after having had you send it out immediately.
- Posted by 深海88077 on 12/6/10
- I bought it to wear it at one's wedding ceremony. Because nothing was said towards dressing, I think that probably I did not have any problem. It was good that I could buy it at reduced prices.