Fluorine 970 ppm with tooth decay prevention! Foam-free ♪ gel by dental caries prevention gel
Oral care home gel bottle type 300 g
0-6 Years covered, Handle to fit children's hands, easy to Polish firm structure
For the children's dentition, toothbrush 4 column flocked wide design that focuses on stability in the occlusal surface
Choose fit your teeth, Thick round handle providing a firm grip, easy to move in the oral cavity
Fluorine habits at home!
Oral care home gel bottle type 300 g (pharmaceutical products)
● ● -Fluoride habits at home- ● ● Push of a button in about 1 minute! Economic volume 5 times! Family use my family bottle!
Calcium phosphate in the principal component to configure the teeth 0.4% fluoride 1 Tin (970 ppm) and React and help remineralization of the increased acid resistance of tooth structure. Also, other fluorine compounds. Sodium fluoride and phosphoric acid fluoride solution compared with the bacteria of decay and gum disease Effective to prevent the development. In the natural sweetness of xylitol containing children's From the years used extensively.
1. To promote "tooth reinforcement" and "remineralization" fluoride 1 Tin Reduces the bacteria in your mouth on the bactericidal activity of equilibria. One cause swollen gums are in the plaque in some germs. The bactericidal effect of fluoride stannous also is recommended for gingivitis as well as tooth decay.
2. Foam-free Keep bubbling, Rainbow, they.
3. Don't have to gargle After brushing the paint that can remain closed.
[Home gel effective use]
1. First, brush your teeth! Before using home gel toothpaste, as usual.
2. Done at home gel! Toothbrush home gel 1 g and all of your teeth to prevail Lightly brush. Adult usage is about 1 g 1 times. Children （ 6 years old ~ ） is half the children (age 3-6) half measure is even more.
3. After using home gel Gargle gently spit out a degree. For 30 minutes, refrained from the gargling, eating and drinking.
Serving your children of 3-year-old began to grow teeth.
[How to use] 1. After brushing the extremely small amount grease in toothbrushes, etc.. 2. Wipe off excess saliva in gauze, etc..