LED light LED LENSER D14 OPT-7456M sun gel man
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
- "60m .7 standard atmosphere waterproofing" specifications to show a function underwater -
・60m/7 atmospheric pressure waterproofing
|Model||LED LENSER D14|
|Maximum velocity of light(?)||Approximately 150 lumen|
|The longest irradiation distance||Approximately 180m|
|Use source of light||Power tip type LED *1|
|Use battery||3 single alkaline cell x4 book|
|Main body mass||Approximately 220 g|
|Lighting time||1lm <= approximately 20 hours|
( 13 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 12/6/12
- Because the same type of lamps were broken, I purchased it. I use it in sub of the knight diving. Brightness in itself is usable in Maine, but the irradiation corner is not large. The dissatisfaction is fragility of the switch part. As for the lamp in front, here was broken. In addition, for a magnet switch, iron sand collects in the switch circumference and changes for rust if care is weak. I think that I can use it well if careful about the neighborhood.
- Posted by a buyer on 10/22/12
- A size AA battery is nice. I am satisfied to be light brightly.
- Posted by a buyer on 7/17/12
- I am satisfied very much at this price brightly for ten minutes when I used it in night snorkeling