TOMIX( トミックス) [N] Japanese National Railways freight train straw 1 form railroad model
- Freight Car
|Regular Price:||US$7.69 You save 20%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
The straw 1 form freight train comes up in 1962 and is 2 postwar representative roofed axis freight trains made more than 17,000 cars. Versatility was high and was used many with various freight trains by a freight train by the national electricity, diesel, steam locomotive traction. I contributed to transport capacity increase of Japanese National Railways, but was abolished totally before Japanese National Railways division and privatization in 1987.
● The body, floor bottom new production
● Brakes lever, floor bottom full of minute feelings by the step reproduction
● I act like a body wife and reproduce the press expression of the lateral door for realizing it
● White various titles have been printed on the black appearance
● A car turn (straw 2095) is printed
● Silver wheel adoption
● Mini-curve passage possibility (in the case of the connection with the mini-curve passage possibility locomotive)
( 1 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 10/17/11
- It is more products which I want which I seem to be able to connect a lot because it is light.