This can is for tea leaves, coffee beans, tea bags or accessory case. The color of the can becomes better as time goes by. It last more than 20 or 30 years.
→Check all prodcuts of "SyuRo".
Simple items that will someday become antiques
Even find yourself using a small box just because it's convenient,
but then useing it all the time? We decided to create cases that become
more attractive the more they are used.
Tin plate, brass, and copper - these fresh colors mellow with age,
just like antiques, and blend into everyday life.
To hold your interest, the shape is simple.
Artisans make them by hand to use the minimum number of lines
free of unevenness from any angle. The comfort of smooth opening
and closing is realized through such meticulous work.
Scuffing is also done by hand.
Hardly any streaks or stains remain, giving a beautiful matte finish.
Coffee beans, tea, seasonings, stationeries, etc.
Put this can anywhere - it's up to you what to put in it.
Note that joints may rust.
This is not a perfectly sealed container.
Syuro brand concept:
Traditional technique use human warmth,
raw materials helping you feel nature's nearness.
The sense of "mottainai"
- a feeling of sadness at unneccessary waste
- evokes art rather than industry
This spirit values traditional "Made in Japan" things.
( 5 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 8/10/12
- When a price is cheap, I purchased it somehow, but am unexpectedly wonderful. A feeling of luster, feel of a material feel charm very much. Several years later, I look forward to that taste comes out to 風合.
- Posted by SpiritualCanoe on 8/9/12
- Because I made the small of the canned circle a tea caddy, I thought to serve coffee together and bought it. I look quite big. (*'ω `*) where けど is wonderful
- Posted by a buyer on 7/5/12
- It is a tea caddy of good feel of a material. I bought it with a big things and small things set. I put Japanese green tea in the small in a tea bag of the large には tea. I was just satisfied to the basket of the tea set. It was polite from an order to shipment and was quick.