(Amount of easy-to-make)
-Flour 80 g
-Flour 80 g
-Dry yeast 10 g
-Foliar sugars 20 g
-A pinch of salt
• Egg 1
-Milk 50 cc
-Unsalted butter 80 g
Hail, sugar 60 g
Return eggs to room temperature
-Sieve together flour, sugar, salt
And heated to about 60 ° c milk and beaten egg together
-Butter cut into 2 cm cubes
1. Mix by hand until the well as spirited flour and dry yeast in Bowl, milk and egg together.
2. Then moved to stand and knead about 15 minutes. （ gradually will be increasingly hand ）
3. Agreed to smooth dough, butter three times separated addition to the mix.
4. Ready to add all the butter and dough can't get round together Bowl and put a wrap.
5. Primary fermentation, at 30 ° c 30 min. (Cold time at room temperature is fine, using fermentation feature of the oven in the summer)
6. Punch Center of dough dough is inflated to twice as much, and gas venting.
7. Dough into suitable size, rounded bat put side by side lap.
8. Secondary fermentation, at 30 ° c 30 min. (Cold time at room temperature is fine, using fermentation feature of the oven in the summer)
9. Becomes twice as large, hail sugar dough mixed with embedded form to arrange.
10. Waffle-type oil-painted fire warms the dough topped with, uniform heating of both sides.
Characteristic chewy and crunchy leaves mixed with after ferment hail sugar.
Fabric itself of so have the sweetness you like hail sugar, addition and subtraction.
|Overall size||223 × 320 × 33 mm|
|Ware 1-in diameter||101 × 105 × 12 mm|
|Material: main body inner||The die-cast|
Fluorine resin finishing
|Material: beam bottom||Stainless steel|
|Material: handle||Phenolic resin|
|Country of manufacture||Korea|
If you would like to receive products from this shop in us you must use a Forwarding Service.
Do you have an existing Forwarding Service Address?