' Door jerked hanger arm is the hanger hook hang on the door for convenient to hang out indoors. On a rainy day or even when you go out the dust and pollen on indoor clothes line.. Just hang a door at the top and is easily removable. To arm drying laundry (maximum 5 kg load) with small dried ingredients.
Cannot be used if strength * door itself and mounting strength of the door is weak.
How to use the
● This product is installed,... thick, from 3.2 to 3.6 cm door top
(How to install)
Please hang on the door at the top.
* To open more than 2 mm gap between top of door and top.
May the horizontal angle of the product by the thickness of the door, or little inclination to be used on problem.
* Ago installing the sure do the following on the door.
-That the damage or deformation and strength to withstand the weight of the product and washing.
-No color lossthough from discoloration due to water washing and washing hang on that.
-From being scratched by contact with product mounting and washing it.
-Be open more than 2 mm gap between top of door and top.
Please note that
-This product is dried laundry room (indoor) for hangers and hung is a fixture. Do not use outdoors.
Also, do not use on glass doors or doors touch the glass screws and hanger structure.
● do not use if there is abnormal or damaged, check the parts before use.
● do not use the use of laundry drying outside.
-Valuables or fragile do not press anything.
● do not install indoor door outside.
-Please attach door replace the strength to make sure.
-Do not use on or near high temperature to location of the fire.
-5 kg more than not hung.
• Do not opening and closing the door the hanger.
-Hangers are lean, so multiply better balance.
• May fall to lose its balance and clothes hangers to hang only the tip of the arm. From the front (this side) balanced hung clothes hangers.
Body: ABS plastic, stays: iron
Country of origin
Daiya Corporation co., Ltd.
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.