|And, product details, and|
|Product name||New poligrip free 40 g|
|Product description||New poligrip free 40 g is a creamy denture stabilizer dentures on easy to stretch. Containing fluids such as saliva and sticky, and stabilizes the dentures. -Free and does not contain dyes, fragrances, does not change the taste of the food. Don't worry about when dissolved the drug no longer use problem, but swallowed. To feel loose dentures. We try size 40 g.|
|Medical device approval number||20700BZY00416000 (controlled medical devices)|
|How to use the|| 1. Rinse dentures well, takes the moisture completely.
2. Be careful as not to toward an edge, while 絞り出します new polygrip S dosage in several places. (Note do not apply too much).
3. Leave dentures fit mouth, 1 minute so please press it down lightly. While new polygrip S's fluid, gradually melting adhesive force and its stabilized dentures.
|Precautions for use|| 1. Do not use the following people.
-Hypersensitivity symptoms associated with this product (rash, redness, itching, swelling, etc.) who have had.
-Those who rough to dentures directly touch, pain, symptoms sores, swelling, etc..
2. That the long-term application does not. If you use ask dentists. (And slim down the gums do not get worse that that. )
3. In the use of this product after using the rash, redness, or that symptoms such as itching, swelling, discontinue use immediately and consult with physicians, dentists or pharmacists have this document.
4. To consult adjustments of dentures dentist as soon as possible, and if a temporary stabilize dentures due to slim down the gums become irrelevant in this product.
Not in 5.1 once the application was used continuously until the next day. (There is no better on breeding bacteria, oral hygiene. )
|Original release|| Earth pharmaceutical co., Ltd.
(9:00, Excluding weekends and public holiday ）
|Production country||Made in Japan|
|Category||Managing medical equipment|
If you would like to receive products from this shop in us you must use a Forwarding Service.
Do you have an existing Forwarding Service Address?